Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
It's only Thursday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

theflyingorc posted:

i very much want to know what "baptist anime" is

The 7th book of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure involves the main characters finding Jesus and using the power of Christ to solve their conflicts.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Can we really trust the fake liberal news coming from Fox?

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Ol Standard Retard posted:

Editing to remove unnecessary snark but holy poo poo there's a PETROLEUM COUNTY in Montana lolll

There's only one timezone that matters...

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Guys it's too soon to call Ohio

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
So what happens if Gianforte is immediately expelled by the House? Another special election? Does Quist run again?

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Al
Borland
Corporation

I don't think so Tim.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Mustached Demon posted:

I'm pretty sure no state could exist on its own without sacrificing some massive resource a developed nation requires.

California maybe? Water might be an issue.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

I can't believe a bunch of middle schoolers don't want their picture taken with, THIS! Am I so out of touch? No... it is the children who are wrong.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Rebel Blob posted:

I've always seen it positively regarded on D&D, and hell, it looked sharp.

Should have been impeached for that fashion faux pas.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Why was the window broken from the inside?

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Ramos posted:

Hello, I'm a registered Democrat in GA-06 and I just completed early voting, putting a vote towards John Ossoff. AMA!

What if Ossoff bodyslams a reporter and breaks his glasses? What then?

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

stone cold posted:

counterpoint: dont

have you considered instead melting all guns

Then earth will be taken over by aliens armed with sling shots and wooden clubs.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
We need to ban fully-automatic jellos.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Could be worse. Both the 22nd amendment could be repealed and head in jar technology could be invented before 2024.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Welcome to GBS posted:

Has anyone else recently decided that becoming a first time gun owner is probably a good thing? Had that discussion yesterday with my family. I'm a self described pacifist, but I am increasingly of the opinion that self protection could become very important soon. I already have emergency supplies at home, butI figure that is kind of the next step.

Maybe you should just "get gud" and just buy a zweihander.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

skylined! posted:

remember in most states, bedrooms have to have a closet and a window so the additional basement dungeon rooms probably don't count

You were lucky to have a basement dungeon! We used to live in one room, all twenty-six of us, no furniture, half the floor was missing, and we were all huddled together in one corner for fear of falling.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgJvgESR920&t=56s

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Paradoxish posted:

It's also only showing states where bills have been introduced, which is completely meaningless. Let's compare two maps from that article:
:thunk:

State legislatures are awful and idiotic legislation gets introduced or even passed through committee all the time. It means absolutely nothing and this kind of analysis is worthless without also discussing the likelihood that a bill will actually move forward in a meaningful way.

Gotta scare people into clicking the article link though!

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Dogwood Fleet posted:

This may be more important than video games.

Whoa let's not get crazy here!

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
If you want an idea of what privatizing air traffic control would be like, download and play "Air Control" from Steam.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

Hey remember how evilweasel was talking about how the leaked pages could be marked?

https://twitter.com/quinnnorton/status/871883733032415236

They were.

So what's to stop someone from stealing Bob from accounting's copy of the secret document and leaking that?

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Night10194 posted:

Christ though, just how bad did Kansas get for Republicans to *admit they're wrong*?

It was working fine until those pesky Democrats obstructed everything.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

We would have also accepted "I want to relieve"

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

BIG HEADLINE posted:

"Alexa, read my kid their bedtime story."

"Alright...which one?"

"I don't loving care."

"Would you like me to research therapists while I'm at it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5p0gqCIEa8

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Isn't McCain not running for re-election, on account of the fact that he's old and done with this? Of course republicans say that kind of stuff a lot and don't mean it (I'm looking a you lil' marco).

His re-election is in 6 years and while he hasn't said this is his last term he's getting up there in age.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
I'd be okay with a law that said the POTUS had to be a dog.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

CyberPingu posted:

So far we have:

Shooter is in custody:BBC
Shooter is dead:SA
Shooter is on the run:SA

Shooter is both dead and on the run.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

the shooter was an evangelion

Howard Dean: Every single missile hit the target..... YEAGGHHHHHHHHH!

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Jon Ossoff waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were Republicans in the House. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Hillary Clinton were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Jon was a film maker for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the elections and he said to dad “I want to run for congress daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY REPUBLICANS”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the special election for GA-06 he knew there were republicans.
“This is Clinton” the radio crackered. “You must fight the Republicans!”
So Jon gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
“HE GOING TO UNSEAT US” said the republicans
“I will shoot at him” said the cyberhandel and she fired the rocket missiles. Jon plasmaed at her and tried to blew her up. But then the polling stations closed and they were trapped and not able to vote.
“No! I must unseat the republicans” he shouted
The radio said “No, Jon. You are the republicans”
And then Jon was a DINO.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
I have my hot take template primed and ready:

"Oh my god I can't believe Ossoff ______ the race, this is really bad for the _______ party. I am now going to _____ by drinking _____."

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Great, now the Republicans will control the house.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Trump will survive his four year term but will lose in 2020 to [Slightly Left but still Centrist Democrat]
The House will flip in 2018 but the Dems will gain in the Senate but will still fall short.
Not having the votes to remove Trump from office the Dems in the House will spend the last two years of Trump's term holding special hearings to investigate Trump and his staff.
McCain will be troubled.
The pee tapes will never be revealed.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Lote posted:

If the Democrats gain in the Senate 2018, it will be through pickups in Nevarda, Arizona, Texas, or South Carolina. :getin:

South Carolina?

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Lote posted:

I chose the four least partisan senate elections according to PVI. South Carolina is the 4th. The Democrats did really well in 2012

I have a good feeling the Democrats will not win the South Carolina Senate seat in 2018. In fact I'm all but sure they won't even run a candidate!

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

I wonder how many people are going to email Gene.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Pelosi should resign as DNC chair.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

I can't believe Trump misled the American people through an official medium(Twitter).

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Boon posted:

Quick, someone who doesn't normally post here come in and tell me why this doesn't matter and is actually bad.

I will not be happy until we successfully clone Bernie Sanders and place him in every spot of government.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Majorian posted:

Oddjob is a tall Asian man in the movie; they just made him small in the game because, well, someone needed to break the multiplayer.

e: That said, I always got easy headshots on him playing as Trevelyan, so...:getin:

Honestly I thought it was because Rare confused him with Knicknack.

• Locked thread