Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Over 1 hour.

Is nobody actually capable of accessing that account from other device?

What's a rational explanation for this being up for so long? Someone that works in the WH MUST have seen it by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

This better end up with people in CNN trying to pronounce covfefe.

Wait, is that the secret word to complete the Orb Ritual? Is this some kind of trick?

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Crabtree posted:

Do you not understand that its his most faved tweet and a trend? People, paying attention to him and making something he does popular, even to mock him, is popularity he craves.

So is he going to start to tweet out more nonsense or double down on the covfefe part? Which one is the part loved by the people?

I can just see the press conference. "I think the president's tweet speaks for itself."

It sounds like something out of the Onion Files, where Trump is sending McMaster 3AM mails asking about covfefe

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Now if we can only get Wolf Blitzer pronouncing covfefe I'll be happy.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

RuanGacho posted:

Yeah anyone who is still awake over there is probably going "wel gently caress, do we wake him?"

If he is the only one that has access to the account I would be extremely surprised. I mean it IS Trump. But having access just in case seems important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

Bird in a Blender posted:

You want Parents Against Gun Violence

They post it on their facebook page at least. https://www.facebook.com/ParentsAgainstGunViolence/

I knew about this thing, but as soon as I got to the hallway one I started laughing "ah, this is a parody of the usual ones", the ones in first person who died sealed the deal. Then I got to the disclaimer at the bottom.

Jesus wept. Get your poo poo together America.

• Locked thread