Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003

Lightning Lord posted:

An actual marine said that what Obama did was NBD and none of the screaming heads cared. They don't care about the opinions or beliefs of servicemen.

This is what I always think of when people cry about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003

Fulchrum posted:

....I don't get it.

Cliff racers became a meme because they were the shittiest, most obnoxious enemies in the Elder Scrolls universe.

They still hold that title across 5+ games set in that universe.

E:F;B considerably, but still

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003

empty whippet box posted:

'14 words' nice nice nice

According to that shirt, it's only 11 words, unless I suddenly lost the ability to count...

:confused:

E: Oh, I guess there are three on the front, so fourteen words, but not The Fourteen Words.

NecroBob fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Aug 19, 2017

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
If you don't have Calibanibal on your ignore list by now, it's your own drat fault.

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
Please stop quoting calibanibal some of us have him on ignore TIA

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
Realtalk tho: has anyone actually seen Assange in the flesh recently? How do we know he hasn't been replaced by a Russian bodysnatcher or something

• Locked thread