Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Evil Fluffy posted:

This is the kind of poo poo that actually deserves to be ridiculed as a false flag.

"Yeah I was totally all about the White Race but then I converted to Islam and just got overtaken by Muhammad's Murderous Spirit because my White Power buddies didn't agree with me."

Isn't this extremely similar to the motivation behind the Sharon Tate murder? Make it look like black people did it to start the race war?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Alter Ego posted:

Trump either doesn't care or doesn't understand how optics in politics work at all.

The body slam was ordered by him personally to test the optics water. The test is finish time for phase 2.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!
"At least you got to see the Pope Sean!" is something i wish was shouted at the end.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Sorry if this has already been posted but this is amazing

https://twitter.com/MikeLevinCA/sta...constituents%2F

The safest space is sitting atop a white building looking down upon the constituents

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

ought ten posted:

This will be gone in a sec so I'll add the screenshot

And this is when he had his phone taken away from him. *efb*

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!
Well unlike Rosie, Trump LOVES Kathy Griffin's comedy and he's simply making these tweets to help distract and save her career. What a NICE and GOOD BOY!

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Lote posted:

If this passes, it's going to be one of the biggest self owns in politics since Preseident Harrison.

Ford? GET OFF MY (health) PLAN!

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Lote posted:

William Henry Harrison

I just wanted to make an Airforce One joke bruv.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!
Once the piss tapes are released t_d will all instantly become watersport enthusiasts.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!
Re: The piss tape dossier, random poo poo doesnt just show up in there right? I mean they say unsubstantiated but it's not like they're going to brief the president on "hey some random dude on twitter said you touched some poop on the playground in 2014" there must be some reason this filtered up.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!
Has anyone looked to see if there are any tweets or points made by these people saying a person with a kife can kill just as easily. For example if this guy had a knife and walked up to a baseball field full of adults with at least 5-10 baseball bats on hand certainly they'd all huddle into the dugouts hoping at best they could have an open casket funeral.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Rotacixe posted:

You forgot the timeline. He is going to have trouble walking and be in chronic pain for the rest of his life, making him an even worse person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3RS2rFll_8

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Sooooo is this because he just wrote the recommendation to fire Comey simply because Trump told him to? The whole "FBI is in shambles and no one trusts leadership" is a hard lie to keep when you have no one at the FBI agreeing with that.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!
Roger Stone is just going to turn the hearing into a circus and make it all look very stupid by saying stupid things and acting dumb isnt he?

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

There are a lot of customer service instances where people ask only for the last 4 of your social for verification.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!
Putins "Dogs for Merkel" power play if Trump ever goes to Moscow for a meeting will just be a VHS tape sitting on the table between them or in the background in a not so subtle manner.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

horse mans posted:

Why would it be on VHS?

A DVD or USB would be totally lost on him and he knows its titled Pee Tape not Pee DVD or PeeDrive

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Grapplejack posted:

For the non article readers

Mr.Garrison was trump for a full season + right? I mean it's not like they havent?

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/884911313050271744

"I couldn't help but arrange the meeting and then go to it"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiLX4bkKguA

*or to any "To Catch a Predator"

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

"Seriously Never tell that loving joke outside this office ever again" - Paul Ryan

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!
Didnt someone link a tweet earlier saying Prebis spotted walking into trump tower time stamped that day?

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Robot Hobo posted:

Jesus pugfucking Christ. Someone in my office just mentioned Net Neutrality... Not even anything about it aside from telling his friend he had sent off a letter against the repeal.

The new guy here ran over and just exploded into angry shouting, calling everyone idiots, saying Net Neutrality is just a way for the government to take control, etc. Like, proper angry yelling, at a thing he just overheard from a nearby conversation. I only walked in at the end, but is sounds like everyone there thought he was about to get violent.

This is the second time he's flipped out about that this week, though the first was just a quick snap rather than a full-on tantrum. This is a tech company, so it's definitely an issue that's bound to come up.

Tell him to stop being such a triggered snowflak cucked by telecoms.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

*Krusty Voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs3bXmPVy-U

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

I guess that one lady tweeting "JUST DIE ALREADY" has more power than we thought.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!
Is Bob Seger republican? If you have to go that route he seems to be a less trashy option out of Michigan.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Please leave them out of this....oh god they know so much....SO MUCH.... DONT TALK TO THEM PLEASE I BEG YOU DONT TALK TO THEM!

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!
Bigly lol's @ the response speed and anger expressed at Merck guy backing out vs. Nazis trying to kill a packed street full of people.

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!
I'm guessing the JFK stuff is (in Trumps view) intended to lessen trust in the CIA or FBI. Them knowing about trips to Mexico and not doing anything or something to that extent. This way when the agencies come down on him/his family/administration they can say theres some sort of bias or that their info is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!
I'm mega shocked that the president that doesn't like dogs cant see how dogs my help and comfort veterans.

• Locked thread