Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Leaked footage of Trump and his his top advisor convincing him to touch the Orb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD6GZo9EeT8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

Poor woman, unrequited love. She'll never get to be alone with her sweet, sexy Pence

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

So what's the current toll of confirmed Illegal Things Trump and his cronies have done at this point?

Like, not evil and reprehensible things, we don't have numbers big enough to count all of those, but things that are just straight up breaking the law?

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

Ice Phisherman posted:

Shrinking and shrinking fast. Still hasn't changed that they lose about 1% of their base a year. The boomers are dying, white America is getting gutted by opioids, poverty and despair and young people are by and large not buying anything the republicans are selling so the republicans can't replace their numbers. They've won half of their presidential election wins since 1988 through gamesmanship, not actually winning on paper, but abusing the rules of a system that was poorly constructed.

Come 2020 Trump and the republicans in general are going to have 4% less republicans and a growing and angry democratic base to deal with who will turn out like crazy. They can't hold on forever. Eventually the republicans won't be able to win the presidency anymore without reforming and their base despises that idea. It's very possible that they may not last that long and may just disintegrate. Republicans will get discouraged if they reliably can't win elections anymore.

The republican party has never been more fragile than it is right now because it is obvious that they can't govern effectively. Instead they have to dismantle both rules and precedents and even then they can barely get votes passed, and many of their big votes actively gently caress over their own base. They're being tested, voters are watching and they're noticing that they're failing.

Part of me really wants to believe this.

Then there's part of me that's from Georgia, and during the most recent election watched the Republican candidate say on live Television "I don't support a living wage" and won anyway, because everyone, including the poor whites in the area I'm from, vote for the same hard R they always do, as did their young children eligible to vote.

In states like mine, it's going to be an uphill battle. People have proven time again they'll vote against their own interests and believe what ever they are told, so long as their Team wins.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

Jaramin posted:

Conservatives love royalty

They care more about this child who's only accomplishment is being born to the "right" people than all the children in every country with child slavery or who are actually in the same countries as ISIS. Not to mention all of the children who are their own citizens who they don't care about receiving proper education, nutrition, or healthcare.

"Your guilty conscience may move you to vote Democratic, but deep down you long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king"

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

DreamShipWrecked posted:

George Padapopolus
George Pendobopulous
George PizzaPedopolous

George Cantstandya

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

I can't believe Hitler is still alive and was Hillary Clinton all along

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

enraged_camel posted:

Everyone has a vice. We just haven't found his yet.

I have it on good authority that Weird Al is Addicted to Spuds

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

boner confessor posted:

the reason why extremely online men can't get laid. these dorks will make "chadmorphs" of their face to show what they would have to look like to get women to pay attention to them

the joke is most of the time these dudes look alright but they've convinced themselves they're unfuckable, so they become unfuckable

this is what body image issues caused by mass media look like when you mix them with toxic masculinity

It's true, every women want to gently caress Doomguy

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

DreamShipWrecked posted:

A broken clock is right twice a day

When referring to Roy Moore the phrase is "A Broken Cock can still Rape Twice a Day"

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

Ague Proof posted:

And they are named after a song from the Aladdin musical, "Proud of your Boy."

Officials

Klaliff – vice president
Klokard – lecturer
Kludd – chaplain
Kligrapp – secretary
Klabee – treasurer
Kladd – "conductor", in charge of initiating new members
Klarogo – inner guard, serjeant-at-arms
Klexter – outer guard
Nighthawks – couriers

Later they included titles such as Klubba, Klaptrap, Kannon, KrUsha and King K Rool.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

publishko posted:

GOP response to Mueller's firing: "Trump is a political newcomer who didn't know that firing the person in charge of investigating him was not orthodox presidential conduct. Nevertheless, the authority of the president must not be questioned even if we don't agree with everything he does. Let's stop getting distracted and move on to reforming the disastrous Obama era tax code."

"Oh and also let's investigate Hillary one more time, just to be safe"

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

Young Freud posted:

Trump was gaining almost a pound a day. 3500 kcal is a basically a pound, so 2450 is like 3/4 of that, but you know he's scarfing down another 1000-2000 calories from his lovely diet.

To be fair, you'd have to eat your recommended amount of daily calories plus an extra 3500 to equal a gain of a pound.

Not that I'd be surprised if Trump's fat rear end was scarfing down 6000+ calories of fat, salt and sugar a day.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

Mustached Demon posted:

I knew college offensive linemen who didn't eat that much.

Plus thier recommended maintenance was probably higher due to thier size and large amounts of exercise.

Really the only people that come close to needing that many calories are your Micheal Phelps-es and people who get jacked to play Marvel Superheroes.

Abn I doubt what they're eating consists of McDonald's deep fried fish poo poo and two special scoops of President Only Big Boy Ice Cream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

So the description for a Roy Moore rally had a...poorly thought out tag

• Locked thread