Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

ImpAtom posted:

Saying we recovered from the civil was is pretty optimistic. We're still fighting people who fly the confederate flag.

A case could be made that the civil war never actually ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Xae posted:

The Civil War ended.

I mean, duh. I know that. I was speaking philosophically. It's not like we aren't still shipping tons of African Americans into prisons to work as slaves.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Willo567 posted:

I know a few pages back I was freaking out about the nukes, but if this is seriously your attitude towards things, then get out of the country

lol love it or leave it

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

i dont know how any of you read this thread without having covok on ignore. even when he isn't wetting the bed, his posts are the stupidest garbage in the thread.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

as of this writing cnn has quist ahead w 44% reporting.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/montana-special-election-results/index.html

edit: no mas

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

trickybiscuits posted:

drat it!

Well, have fun, Wyoming.

it was michigan retard

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Radish posted:

Also this is the same party that was canceling town halls because they were SO SCARED about mean citizens. They are all absolutely worthless.

also most of them are dusty old men that can't body-slam their twink rent boys, let alone journalists

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

guys i just reported the prez to the fbi, should be taken down any minute now :smug:

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Aeka 2.0 posted:

How are there schools currently funded?

gofundme

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I think it was only brought up because it mentioned that he ran for office recently. Filled out the sentence. I don't think it was supposed to read any deeper.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Lightning Lord posted:

So I've seen a few rumblings that the reason Nikki Haley's rhetoric is so at odds with the administration's is because she wants to run for president. Any thoughts?

ha in my dream future, being associated w the trump admin will be toxic enough to never show your face on my computer box again

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

when can the states just balkanize and finally follow their idealogical aspirations? i want my new england mini-state that has rational discourse. let the Ya'll Qaeda southerners do what they want.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

UNDERSEA NEW YORK RAT NETWORK

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

this is always fun to think about until you remember all the black southerners. :smith:

Gorelab posted:

As a South Carolinian god no. We'd make South Africa under apartheid look good.

:ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: pleasecomewewantallofyouuuu

AstheWorldWorlds posted:

If it wasn't for the issue of nuclear weapons I unironically think that would be the best outcome.

Yeah, that's where I get stuck too. There'd have to be some international agreement about those.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

his name was squantchy

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Will idubbbz do bad unboxing of his trumpcrate?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Lightning Lord posted:

Hot take: what if there isn't a 2020 election?

We were so worried last year about how Trump would accept his inevitable loss in 2016. Imagine how he'd react to being voted out once he's already in power :ohdear:

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

Geez, folks. Its Monday and Trump has already tweeted and fired people. Can we shelf the "elections won't happen!" and "Zuckerberg is our salvation!" nonsense until next weekend? Its like 3 hours from Spicey Time. We're back on the real insane news cycle schedule.

tuesday, but whatevs

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

im worried that burning all these effigies of obama will make republicans lose in 2016 you guys :ohdear:

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Anthony Weiner needs to teach trump a thing or two about making great deals

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

who cares about covfefe the world is on fire and trump is treating it like a commercial break on the lovely television show that's playing in his head.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I hope he builds his "library" (lol) in Florida and that climate change sinks it.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

LaserShark posted:

And yet someone somewhere is right now saying 'This is why Trump will win in 2020.'

I can hear Covok's cries on the wind.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

guys what house of Hogwarts do you think republicans would be assigned to?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Here's another distraction. Picture in your mind how old Sean Spicer is. Just guess. Now look at the spoiler:

he's 45. i thought he was like my dad's age. he looks like he drank from the wrong grail

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

TildeATH posted:

What's the joe Biden articulate quote?

He used those words to describe candidate Obama in 07/08, I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJSfBKQA_KQ

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

the meme is dead

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/869979030367424513

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Sesq posted:

Does Franken actually have a new book coming out?

Yes, but he's not running for president. ;)

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

that mask didnt even look like trump, it had way too much hair.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I know Nicaragua refused to sign because they wanted the Paris Agreement to go further, but they should really just sign on now to further underline the stupidity of Trump. Leave us to stand with Syria.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

LaserShark posted:

I want NK to publicly shame America for this. I really, really do.

While you and I would see the delicious irony in that, I think that would do more damage to most of America's view on it. I think it's best if they keep quiet and let the adults like China and the EU do most of the shaming.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Grouchio posted:

What would Trump blocking Comey's testimony do?

really harsh my afternoon vibes

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Capitalism doesn't look beyond the next quarter so why should the GOP?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

im so close dont stop

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

I am 100% certain Paul Ryan is envisioning aiming that bow at a poor person.

*inhales and says a silent prayer to ayn rand*

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Mustached Demon posted:

Sweet he's gonna do it and it will end poorly.

"yeah i did it because i'm guilty as gently caress," he says later that day in an interview with nbc

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

they don't have long-planned election like we do. They can call them at any time so I imagine postponing one isn't that alarming, just going by their casual election pace.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

looks like trump is gonna get a gun debate anyways, what a retard

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

With this morning's tweets the only two logical conclusions anyone can come to are that trump wants to be impeached (because his ego cannot allow him to quit and he HATES this job) or that he has a severe mental illness and should be removed from office.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Gorilla Salad posted:

Hypothetically speaking, if I called Trump an inbred dog fucker on Twitter and he blocked me, could I still read his posts if people linked them here?

i know a good way to find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

dont even fink about it posted:

Berlusconi was more or less a Trump trial balloon.

cant wait to hear about the pee-filled bunga bunga parties

• Locked thread