Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Trump is a bad president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
"Hello my name is Donald Trump Jr..."
"... And I'm Eric."
Together: "And we've hosed every animal we've killed!"

*standing ovation*

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I do get on a plane in 45 minutes and I don't want to buy in flight Wi-Fi please give me that CBO.

Edit: Yessssssssssssss

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Today in gun chat news I went to look at some comic books and animes and found out there was a guy who was stopped by police at the door with 3 handguns and a shotgun. And I didn't find the comics I wanted.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
There's a guy at Phoenix Comic Con riding around a podium and yelling at people.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Trump played Minecraft and got killed by a skeleton and now he's president.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Trump just wants to go home and Notch just wants to leave his.

What I'm saying is we need Notch to pull a Dave with Trump.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I heard Trump backed off his Saudi Arabia support when Qatar offered to let him touch The Cube.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I just ran into James Comey in the hallway and he held his hand up for a high five and made me jump to do it but I couldn't reach.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I hate duckling ramp and I think trains should run over kittens.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

At least he didn't say gently caress.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Huck is actually short for Chuckleberry. The delicious cereal with a clown on the box she named her son after.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Put the extra star on a small flag attached to the side of the bigger flag.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Why do we need two Dakotas anyway?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Didn't they have representation until the Tea Party, the party of "no taxation without representation", vote to remove their representation? Or am I remembering something else.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

exploded mummy posted:

Just don't watch season 4

Or do if you like ostriches (I really like ostriches).

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ivanka Trump has her clothes custom made for her every morning in her basement sweat shop.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ok now let's go around the room and everyone say something nice about me.

Also I think I could market a Republican Jizz Doll. Also, a bra with little waterproof pockets on the inside so you can store cash in it without your boob sweat getting it all gross.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Full Circle posted:

Nah the leader of the free world should be personally responsible enough to manage his body weight, especially with the chefs and meal planners at his disposal

He's also doing his best to dismantle Michelle's healthy diet and exercise programs. Can't wait for KFCs in every cafeteria though tbh.

Edit:

Old James posted:

Ooh! Sub-forum hate, that reminds me of last decade. Let's also bring back smilies :gb2gbs: and reg date hate :regd05:

That also created :regd09: so it wasn't so bad.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
How could you describe a mountain to a person who had never seen one? Would you say it's just real tall ground?

I would.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Republican tweets from today: "Robert Mueller has no business leading this partisan witch hunt."
Republican tweets from before: "just the lyrics from dragula over and over"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

theflyingorc posted:

SNL made fun of Clinton for being out of shape and eating junk food CONSTANTLY in the lead-up to/early part of his presidency.

It's amazing how normalized Trump's buckets of fried chicken are now.

Phil Hartman explaining what happens to supplies that are being sent to Africa was so good. Phil Hartman was a treasure.

"Your burger here, it's a food drop, we send it over *takes a bite*, intercepted by warlords."

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

aware of dog posted:

Uh, that's not a sandwich, Scott

A piece of meat sandwiched between two other pieces of meat.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Night10194 posted:

I legitimately don't understand their lust for death.

Less poor people = more money for the rich.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The cool thing about Republican gerrymandering is to gently caress them you just have to go "ok how about we just go with computer generated lines based on population" and welp goodbye ever having a Republican majority.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's not genocide to try to kill a class of people it's only genocide if you succeed.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Can I still say Snork if I'm specifically talking about the cartoon characters?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
JK Rowling and Stephen King need to get together and write a book.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
"I can't believe they would be so vicious", says man who on the news labeled Democrats as "not people".

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
People don't remember the IRS plane fella or the Planned Parenthood shooting fella so this will probably be national news for the next 3 years.

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

346 days later...

These movie titles are getting ridiculous.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ok, but what if this was really an attack on Christians?

Harrow posted:

Jesus god, he's like a perfect, glowing avatar of everything the alt-right thinks "libs" are.

But he used a gun instead of a drum circle?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Sinteres posted:

Hm, what's a synonym for fear that would make you sound like a massive piece of poo poo here.

Louisiana

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I firmly suspect that as a result of this there will be a series of laws passed making it illegal to shoot a sitting congressman.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Sinteres posted:

Giving them excuses to avoid the people is bad.

They were already avoiding people because they hate social situations. Being a GOP congressman is the #1 cause of autism.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My question is, where were the parents in all this?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The cool thing about them postponing the silencer debate is it will also put off their AHCA vote as one of the key policies is doctors using silenced pistols to get rid of the chronically sick.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

KickerOfMice posted:

^^^^^^
This might sound like grand hyperbole but i can assure it is not.

Okay, story time-
My friend's dad last week was watering a plant that grew over his arbor, and stepped onto a slightly buried stone do get some height. He (A bit of a heavy guy) slipped and came down on both kneecaps smack on concrete. He got carted off to surgery and I'm a nice guy :v: so I offered to feed his cats while he's on the mend. I knew the guy carries all the time all the time. He's got two gigantic solid safes of firearms of all sorts. Not a gun nut, a collector and a level-headed dude. Worst he ever does is go shooting with his buddies at the range. Well, a week later we got to cart his busted-rear end home and set him up to hobble around with his walker. He is doped up on the good painkillers, has to use one of those framed pseudo-toilet thingies, and still, still insists on having a pistol on him at all times.

I had to argue with this dude about which was more important to have on his person should he fall, a pistol or a telephone. They are venerated objects.

:rolleyes:

My grandmother is on muscle relaxers and the first time she took one she called me saying she couldn't find her dog so I went over and her dog greeted me at the door and my grandma was all "I can't find my dog." Turns out he was next to her looking everywhere she did while she was looking for him :3: My point is, dogs are cool, drug side effects are not, and I wish I had one of those toilet chairs next to my bed.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Orange Devil posted:

Why is liberalism so hopelessly utopian?

It turns out when your entire thing is "respect people even if they act in ways you don't approve of" you wind up respecting even the worst people.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
What's wrong with being a holocaust denier? If someone said "hey man you wanna do a holocaust" I would deny the poo poo out of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Piss Tape Where?

• Locked thread