Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

I'm now 100% sold on the SKS, the bullets go where I shoot them and I have no problem at mid to long range. Up close it's just as effective as the AK.

For Americans the M16 seems like a super solid rifle and I don't feel the need to use the M14.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

I just wish it were easier to place traps and tunnels. it's really loving irritating right now

alg
Mar 14, 2007

One time some tacticool types ordered everyone to rush B at the start of Hue City and it worked, we won the map. But all of my other time in game has been teens and rednecks screaming racial slurs.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

If SL was something you picked rather than something you randomly got the game would be much better. As it is now mindless pubbies with no awareness never notice they are the SL.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

http://steamcommunity.com/games/418460/announcements/detail/1452827317622218334

AK feels pretty good now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alg
Mar 14, 2007

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

so...I'm not seeing any double-xp thing going on?

I'm not either

• Locked thread