Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
I just picked this up and it's alternatively amazing and incredibly frustrating. I'm sure most of it is not knowing the maps and playing against people who've been playing for months. There's nothing more satisfying than nailing someone you can barely see and the napalm and artillery strikes are loving intense as gently caress. But after becoming a savant in Battlefield 1 it hard to suck at a game again. I just need to put more time in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
RS2 definitely feels more immersive, for better or worse. I love how viciously deadly gunfights are but sometimes I like not dying from someone I had no chance of seeing in an instant. I played RS1 quite a bit and enjoyed it but that's pretty much the last PC shooter I played so it's definitely difficult to get back into. But as soon as I got 4 kills in a matter of seconds with some quick shots I knew I would like this game. BF1 has some intense moments but nothing compares to the first time you get caught in an arty strike in RS2. One thing I'll give BF1 is it has insanely good audio but RS2 comes close. The sound of headshots is super satisfying. Unless I get headshotted then I kinda jump because it's loud as poo poo.

• Locked thread