Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

Is there a way to give up the squad leader role when you get it? I seem to inherit it by getting promoted into the spot during a game and I'm not exactly sure how this happens.

Most of the time it's not a big deal, but being promoted to Squad Leader as an American sniper sucks for everyone, because I'm usually at a spot where no one want to spawn from. It's not so bad as the VC because I can just dig a tunnel as I go to my setup point.

leave the squad and rejoin it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan
that was supposedly fixed in the latest patch, but i guess not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan
m14 needs to have its fully auto mode tbh

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

pnutz posted:

also I was wondering when they were going to underload the ppsh drum like the m16's.

the m16 isnt underloaded, 20-round magazines were the standard issue when the rifle was first released.

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan
i remember counting the shots at one point, because it felt like it ran out of ammo too soon. thought i had counted 20, but i guess not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Locked thread