Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Anyone got a decent video of how much they'll generally lead when they're shooting at helicopters? Do you even need to most of the time? I mean I know there's a fuckload of variables in there, but just generally I guess...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
The best thing is when you win a round as VC and everyone converges on the last point and has a big ak party, iraqi wedding style :toot:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
I play Oceania servers and probably 90% of the time there's useful voice comms going on. Fo a bunch of australians theres suprisingly little racism, you just gota put up with their awful whiny voices.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
They've listed an "Owen SMG" and an "F1 SMG", but it's the same gun, it's called an Owen F1 SMG, lol.

e] Nope, I'm a dumbass, the Owen is like it's predecessor or something.

Radical 90s Wizard fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Sep 4, 2017

• Locked thread