Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

causticBeet posted:

I loved RO1 but really disliked RO2/RS. Wasn't expecting to like this game but holy poo poo it's grabbed me. I can't figure out why but it just has a draw that RS didn't.

RS2 has good maps and assymetry that's interesting and fun. RS1 had neither of these. RO2 was just a stinker. I'm the same in that I absolutely loved RO1 then RO2 was a disappoint and RS1 was more of the same and now RS2 has been a blast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

also, sniping as US from the top of the Cu Chi police station is completely ridiculous for >300 meter kill opportunites

Kinda weird to call it sniping with a blooper.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

pnutz posted:

if we're lucky they'll only take a few months like the t-70 and panzer 3 :p

AMG isn't quite TWI.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

The headshot sounds are good. On both ends.

Jehde fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Sep 3, 2017

• Locked thread