Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i always think my game is crashing when i get head shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Dvsilverwing posted:

Please stop saying my favorite gun is bad :(

Don't ever hold the trigger down unless you're inside with the stock collapsed.

the sites are bad though.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Symetrique posted:

And then two second later, Rooban shot me off of the Dshk

uh, i bayoneted you, tyvm...

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

JFC posted:

Do you have to trigger the claymore or will they go off on their own?

trigger only.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

GyverMac posted:

Is there any incentive to use the WP grenade over other grenades? It seems to have the same effective damage radius as regular grenades. And theres no lingering burning effect, so you cant use as an area denial weapon either. I guess the only incentive is that it explodes on impact, and gives charlie no time to didi out.

there is a lingering burn effect. that smoke kills people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

the owens smg is real good. rock solid stability and the iron sites are surprisingly unobtrusive. you'd think the big rear end magazine sticking out the top would ruin your peripheral vision but it doesn't. got 50 kills with it on the non-night time territory map.

probably my favorite new gun.

e: people doing fake australian accents is much more bearable than people doing fake vietnamese accents.

Roobanguy fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Dec 1, 2017

• Locked thread