Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Pesticide20 posted:

Had two great moments playing yesterday. The first was hearing some guy screaming on voice chat about his helicopter losing the tail and autorotating, then looking up and watching him spin across the map until he crashed. The second was playing as a PAVN RPG and downing a Huey with a reflex shot.

That was probably me screaming. There was a good one where I was copilot and all I could muster was "poo poo PUT US DOWN IN THE RICE PATTY" and the pilot just fired off all of his missiles and guns and hit and killed the VC commander, radioman, and sniper team. Felt pretty cool.

Some of the maps feel very not fun as the Americans though, and a blast as VC, but I guess art imitates life.

Also idiot commanders are killing me. I'm trying to be a good radioman but god dammit move up from spawn so we can mark some targets.

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 17:06 on May 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Getting team killed when playing as an American in the brightest camo as an African American and being told "sorry thought you were VC" wears thin, there is literally no way

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I played with two guys named "Camouflage" and "Awfully Big Marine"

I've never been happier

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hexenritter posted:

Holy poo poo that's an awesome blast from the past

The song owns

• Locked thread