Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drizvolta
Oct 31, 2011

Remember, always affix your bayonets: https://clips.twitch.tv/KnottyBashfulSaladImGlitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drizvolta
Oct 31, 2011

automaticswim posted:

wait you can do that? i always ran around buttstroking

Yup, just hit c with most rifles (if it doesn't attach a bayo it usually has some other function like folding the stock or bipod). Apparently having the bayonet on increases sway but I've never noticed a difference.

Drizvolta
Oct 31, 2011

caedwalla posted:

This game is cool and good but people really seem to enjoy speaking in terrible accents over VC radio.

Yeah, it was the same for Rising Storm 1 with the JPA until the playerbase died off and all that were left were the serious players. It's not funny, stop doing it.

Here's another neat fact: when you play as the NLF, their rifleman class can take an unscoped mosin, and their MG gunner can take a DP-28. It's too bad you can't try them in the firing range.

Drizvolta
Oct 31, 2011

Pesticide20 posted:

I completely missed out on everything leading up to this game, to the point that I didn't know a sequel to Rising Storm was being made until last Thursday. I impulsively bought it because of how much fun I had with Rising Storm. How was the beta?

It was good, apart from some grass pop in for me, it ran well and felt like a Rising Storm game.

Drizvolta
Oct 31, 2011

bees everywhere posted:

If people stopped voting for Hue City it would feel like there are twice as many maps.

I will take Hue over An Lo valley any day.

• Locked thread