Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hommando
Mar 2, 2012
The second that I saw helicopters in the game I was sold. I know they're working on joystick support, but I cannot believe that it isn't already there. Flying with a mouse and keyboard is so awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012
I'm pretty confident in my piloting skills so I decided to show off in An Lao Valley and fly under the bridge like I've done a dozen times before, except I was going too fast and even with my collective lowered I didn't descend. With a Huey full of people who made the mistake of trusting me, I slammed into the bridge and killed everyone.

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

e: any tips on using the flamethrower?

Aim and flame.

Your teammates will run into you, they also will not forgive you.

• Locked thread