Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I had credit on GMG so I got this.

I hope you bitch-niggaz are still playing it in 3 weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

An error occurred when updated Rising Storm 2: Vietnam (missing executable)

See the Steam support site for more information.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

DoctorStrangelove posted:

An error occurred when updated Rising Storm 2: Vietnam (missing executable)

See the Steam support site for more information.

Restart steam.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Holy. loving. poo poo. I know this game brings out the Asian accent racism and it's borderline unplayable if you leave the voice chat on, but tonight my entire loving team decided to pretend to be Southern plantation owners, complete with all the racism and words that would entail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVLukeA8EdM

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

DeliciousPatriotism posted:

Did the devs add any more maps from the beta? Are there more accessories and modifications?

nope

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

If someone is saying stuff in in-game voice chat that you don't like then just start ranting about how gay you are and how you've hosed the dude's dad in the anus and drank all of his cum. It's what I do and it works pretty well.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Dvsilverwing posted:

I swear the people in this and the BF1 thread are the biggest babbies about some people occasionally having fun by being a mong in the chat.

DoctorStrangelove posted:

If someone is saying stuff in in-game voice chat that you don't like then just start ranting about how gay you are and how you've hosed the dude's dad in the anus and drank all of his cum. It's what I do and it works pretty well.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Pesticide20 posted:

The racism bums me out. Especially since whenever I call it out, some asshat directs slurs at my in-game name of Abu Hajaar. The worst though is after you kick the dude throwing slurs around and someone else starts white-knighting that racist shitheel.

Maybe calling it out in such a way is ineffective.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

But for reals the best thing to do about racists in game is choose ignore them. You can choose was does and does not anger you, these guys are just a bunch of nobodies being shitheads on the internet. They should not be so upsetting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9uXLzZyucI

• Locked thread