Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

compound is supposed to be for like 16 players iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Hamlet442 posted:

Any time I get in a server we play An Lao to death. I played that map back to back so often that I forgot Song Be was a map and voted for that because I thought it was a new one.

I think I played song be for the first time today.

e: any tips on using the flamethrower?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

boner confessor posted:

i'm hesitant to blanket mute because sometimes voice chat turns out useful

i was playing ro once as ija and the commander was a japanese dude, like japanese characters in his name, didn't speak english, etc. the only english words he knew were "wait" and "go now" and he ended up being an excellent leader. he would just say "wait... wait.... wait... wait... wait... *sound of arty* go. go now. go now go now go go go go GO NOW GO GO. BANZAI!" and like three matches in a row he managed to coordinate excellent charges that swept the map. that guy ruled

so the moral is don't play with americans

• Locked thread