Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The moody guitar music the Americans get when the game starts is really grwat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Pesticide20 posted:

The only time I start yelling at people to do things is when I'm commander, and then it's only to place markers and watch out for the support I'm going to request. gently caress the assholes that act like assholes because they're losing.

People don't place squad tunnels and I get extremely angry irl

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Dvsilverwing posted:

I swear the people in this and the BF1 thread are the biggest babbies about some people occasionally having fun by being a mong in the chat.

Man who doesn't see the problem with racism directed at Asians uses racial slur towards Asians in his exasperation.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Mongoloid is an offensive term, it's even listed under that on dictionary.com

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I'm sorry you guys are cool with racism.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Maybe it's just the early-game rush but hearing people call dudes zipperheads was very shocking and everyone just throws slurs around and it bums me out hardcore.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Whenever people are racist I'm just gonna start insulting white people like a blaxploitation hero. I've had enough of honky-tonk crackers ruining games for me.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I ran into a group of 3 us dudes with a grenade primed and they all tried to melee me but ending up beating each other to death

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The trick to the AK is to aim below what you're shooting and start shaking your mouse so you spread bullets everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Grenadier can use a load out that gives them smoke grenades for the grenade rifle, which is very useful on points that have a huge field before them case you can just smoke things from 200m away

• Locked thread