Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klisejo
Apr 13, 2006

Who else see da' Leprechaun say YEAH!
Blind buying on the promise of squatting in a bush with an SKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klisejo
Apr 13, 2006

Hot Diggity! posted:

That and nobody on VC seems to throw down traps

I think this will come as people learn the maps and certain terrain features that attract players.

Klisejo
Apr 13, 2006

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I LOVE the headshots. And, yes, I've jumped multiple times from them.

The metal *plink* from beaning American pig GI is so satisfying.

Klisejo
Apr 13, 2006

Reaching goon critical mass to insta-votekick players is nice. No no pubbie, We Server now.

Klisejo
Apr 13, 2006

Are there graphics tweaks that maximize important detail (players with guns) and minimizes trivial bullshit (leaves and such)?

Klisejo
Apr 13, 2006

Yardbomb posted:

Yeah the M16 is practically a laser enough as it is, that I've never really felt the need to tool around with the M14 and when I did I just kind of wished I had my M16 back instead.

I think the front post of the m14 sight is too large vs the m16. You can have a better sight picture on targets farther away with the m16 vs the m14, which is the opposite of what you should be doing with the rifle. I can hit runners traversing across hill 943 all day with the m16, but its just way harder with the m14.
The m16 feels handier and more forgiving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klisejo
Apr 13, 2006

So the SKS Bolt wont stay locked open on empty like it's supposed to. It will just magically slide closed, and magically slide open when you go to reload. Disabling automatic reload or using your last clip means empty gun without holding it's mouth open saying FEED ME BULLET. You go make GI go home and woops, you forgot Step 2.

A stupid quibble but I have an unhealthy attachment to my Yugo and have trouble counting to ten. I look at my pixel sks and gumble about how Ole' Yugo would have reminded me I forgot bullet.

Klisejo fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jun 16, 2017

• Locked thread