Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
I’m not sure tbh. This is my first expansion and the art looks amazing but I’ve only been playing for a couple months so I’m still learning strategies and concepts by watching the Gwent open tournaments. For awhile I was just getting the feel for the game and growing my collection but now the concepts of red/blue coin are becoming clearer. Doesn’t seem like this thread is active all that much sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
Ya know what, gently caress it, I’m going to last minute preorder.

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
I just want those juicy premiums

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
I just imperial diplomacied a Nightwraith (3 power deathwish unit that spawns a couple rats on deploy and death) to play around a Keltulus deck. Ended up winning by a single point. Felt dirty with that one.

Needless to say I didn’t get a gg on that one. Even though it wasn’t even ranked.

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
Tuned into the Gwent open to see lined pockets vs lined pockets and shut that poo poo off Immediately I mean god drat

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
:sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
Today I came back to Gwent after a 6 month or so hiatus and all my decks are like one or two provisions off. And some cards seemed to do entirely different things.

No matter I will update and continue to grind with my old homebrews in the dregs of rank 17