Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Xtanstic posted:

Put a link to Gwent streamers in the OP? When I'm desperate and lifecoach isn't on... I guess I'll watch noxious or ppd urgh.

I'm watching McBearded right now and he's pretty dang chill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Droprates seem to be good- got 4 legendaries in 40 kegs.

Zoltan, Ragh Nar Roog, Ciri: Dash, and Dandelion.

Also a few premium silvers and bronzes

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

God drat do I love playing as the wild hunt and frosting people to death.

New weather owns.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I've been playing scoia'tel mulligan lately and it has been doing better than I would have thought. I put in a Ciri Dash which kinda-sorta works well with it- Sometimes i'm fortunate enough to get her 2/3 times and sometimes I only see her once. So far the deck as a whole has been performing relatively well but i've lost a few too many games because I clear light'd into a bladedancer (or w/e the 3 str cards are called)

Xtanstic posted:

You're already rank 10 :negative: I'm still just rank 3 from getting my 6 crowns a day.

my friend if you ain't getting 66 crowns a day you ain't living.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Yeah, I think it went 1 keg for every 5 player levels and 1 keg for every player rank. Only the kegs bought with actual money were a 1:1 transfer.

Hit level 10 and got my ranked play placement. I played the last few levels with my mulli'tel deck because using Ragh Nah Roog wild hunt just felt too cheesy. I think I need to pick up a Saskia to replace one of my gold cards though.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

ShowTime posted:

Even the "well played" prompt of Dandelions, which I use before the game ends or when my opponent legitimately makes a good play, is so snide and sarcastic that I don't get a good game after I use it. Even if I immediately send a good game.

I usually send it before the last card is played. I think I only don't get GGs from decks that I completely destroy (encountered a super salty monster weather this morning)

Also, I throw out a "Watch This!" before I concede.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Aglais is great and for a card I didn't anticipate using (I got a gold premium in a keg) she has won me more cards than the ones that are supposed to have deck synergy.

idt she'd do as good against sheer unit decks but I don't think I've seen any of those.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I guess Quen shields block attacks that might reset your unit's strength. I learned that playing my mulli'tel deck against a Voorhis deck.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

No Wave posted:

Quen's shield is so useless. I'd like shield to give weather immunity until it's popped, I think that would be neat - as is the card is more used because it hand/deckbuffs. Which isn't bad, I guess, I just think shielded could be a more interesting keyword.

It does have a few uses, but it's way too situational atm.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Someone played Tibor after he plopped down a Villentretenmerth and I d.shackled his rear end.

I did not get a GG

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Flipswitch posted:

Can anyone help convince me that Aglais isn't a bit shite? I've been trying to use her in a Spell deck and she just seems so niche.

E: HAHAHA, just made a Northern Realms player rage quit, huge flood of Kaedwedni Sergeants(?) the guy who buffs everyone the same strength, assload of blue stipes and ves.

Ithinne > Double Tremors. :v:

She'd be better in a more spell-heavy meta. I'd like to argue more for her because she's won me a couple of games but I'm thinking of benching her for saskia atm.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

It's really satisfying when you beat someone who BMs you the entire game, but what's even more satisfying is when you beat them into the dirt enough that they ragequit when you still have 3 cards left in hand.

e: Saskia is really good. In other news, Water is wet.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

My dream is to one day make an all-bird monster deck with Zoltan Animal Tamer chilling in there as a capstone gold.

CDProjekt Red please let this happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Subvisual Haze posted:

Why is there not a taunt for "oh my God, why are you so loving slow"

because that would be spammed all the time, regardless of if it was appropriate or not.