Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Thanks for the guide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Sunset wanderers is really strong if you have the ore to try for it. Took me about 200 or so kegs to get it

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yea that card is way too strong and auto includey. Fun though.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Ok day 1 overreaction maybe but HOLY poo poo IS GERNI BROKEN

MM skellige all over again

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

the_american_dream posted:

Ok day 1 overreaction maybe but HOLY poo poo IS GERNI BROKEN

MM skellige all over again

Syndicate: “lol”

I need to stop reacting so fast. Still tier 1 but I haven’t lost to MO with bounty yet. Taking longer to get to pro this month though

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Anyone know where this natures gift version of spell ST is?

That deck is really kicking my rear end and I need to understand what’s being played

Not on any meta report I’ve seen and I don’t navigate Reddit super well

More than likely just a bad matchup since I only play with this one NG deck for fun on this dying game

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks/81267aaa1d196ff40a70dea9d8f90e0a

Someone else give it a shot. I’m leaning bad matchup though. Granted I literally have only played one deck for almost two months but I didn’t manage to win with this one. Also devotion is a trap

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

rydiafan posted:

Holy gently caress am I bored with Alzur+Gord decks. It's not that they're OP or anything, they are just the least interesting thing ever to play against.

Yea same. Every one plays the exact same way and you even know if they missed cards or are new to the deck all in the first round. Extremely boring deck to play

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Actually ST is good :chaostrump:

(I’m lovin handbuff st. Torque is more OP than the pre nerfed gord was)

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
what skellige is overtuned again im shocked :|

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Any good switcheroo decks? This may be my least favorite seasonal but need to win a few rounds for the reward book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
The stupidly overpowered cards released and lax balancing the past year plus definitely sped up the death