Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
What do I put in a northern realms artillery deck to make it not suck? It can't do huge swings unless the enemy lets me set up for ages and if that doesn't happen I'm stuck playing 2/4's that do maybe 2 damage most of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

Minrad posted:

Pick 1-2 siege and 1 type of crew for them at most, I think. Use them as tools in a greater control deck. If you run all of them, their lower base stats will suffer versus all the weather effects out there and you'll experience what it sounds like you already did, with all your combo pieces dying one by one. I can see a -looot- of potential in both of the Ballistas for big weather super slams though, build those as pieces in a big control shell? Constantly keeping your opponent on their toes about Scorch or weather effects cleaving a whole row sounds pretty fun.
So mill the entire lot and not have a garbage sub-deck in a proper control deck, got it.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
I see Swim has updated his queensguard deck... to take out Cerys and put in RNR because it's just so ridiculously strong.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

Sometimes an Operator meets and enemy Operator and...

E: tables

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
If you want to win, Weather Monsters. If you want a deck that won't get nerfed into the ground in the very first upcoming rebalancing, I'm playing queensguard and finding it fairly decent against most things that aren't weather monsters or carry GY fuckery(those would be nilfgaard or consume monsters).

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Reached rank 10 and unlocked ranked play, don't feel much drive to continue, at least not as long as weather is so dominant that RNR is an auto include in every deck.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

Up Circle posted:

isn't that the point?
It punishes people for getting matched with a dick, not for being a dick. Dicks don't give GG's as a general rule.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
I made a little visual guide of what the keywords affecting stats mean, feel free to put in OP or whatevs:

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

ShowTime posted:

It's a nice idea and I think the graphic works, but anyway we can get a non-MSPaint version of it? Not trying diminish your work as an artist in anyway, but I think it could be cleaned up a bit. The general theory behind it works though. Just take that idea and make it look prettier.
That's the best image editing program I have available to me right now so go with my bony fealty's version.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
I too find myself pretty much done with the current meta of smashing my still not fully complete queensguard deck up against an endless row of vicovaro medic hard counters to my deck. Now I could get hopelessly smashed enough times for another couple hundred dust and branch out into morkvarg but gently caress chasing yet another deck that MAYBE won't end up on the rear end end of the meta again when I get there.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Is there a full list of cards yet that will mill double?

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
I have 2k dust, what do I use it on for free scraps? I have calveit, RNR and ...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
My premium RNR is showing it'll mill for 200/120, did I miss the event or does it just not show up until I do it?