Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
I haven't tried the Arena yet, but do you think a format where you'd choose between all-Golds four times, then all-Silvers six times, etc, would work better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

General Morden posted:

that looks amazing?

lol its so incredibly dark and muddled everything just blurs together

nothing stands out visually

I think the screenshot itself is somewhat blurry. EDIT: Oh right, it's from a Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL9_Wvwh8MI

As for the aesthetic, it seems like it's a Monsters' version of the board. I guess it kinda fits the faction? I wonder what other factions' boards look like.

Megazver fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Sep 2, 2018

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Thronebreaker is out.

Azran posted:

I'm going to wait for reviews before pulling the trigger on it, but I'm tempted.

There's a lot of them already, they're all pretty positive.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Installed the online Gwent after not touching it for a year and already in the initial intro, the video+subtitles and the audio are out of sync. Walppppp.

Bombadilillo posted:

Man I want thronebreaker. Post W3 gwent virgin. How will I do jumping into thronebreaker knowing nothing and also being bad at card games.

The free-to-play Gwent seems to have a pretty thorough tutorial, try that.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Southpaugh posted:

Is there a thronebreaker thread or is it just here?

Think it's just here. Feel free to post! How are you liking it?

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
There are no netdecks yet, Gwent literally unplayable atm.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Azran posted:

Is it impossible to complete card collections at the moment? I've made one of every card in the game yet I'm stuck on 80-something/96 for most factions, 77/95 for Skellige and 136/144 for neutrals. What gives?

The Thronebreaker cards maybe?

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Azran posted:

That was my first theory but I purchased Thronebreaker, unless you get more than the ones granted by merely purchasing TB.

I took a look around and I think you can only get the Thronebreaker set premiums by finding the golden chests in Thronebreaker. Can still buy the regular ones.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Estraysian posted:

I'm not surprised Swim swapped back, he used to get more viewers playing Gwent than Artifact has total players.

Gwent seems to have x10 the viewers on Twitch these days. (Which is still pretty small, but Artifact is dead.)

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Knowlue posted:

Is this game good again? What's the consensus on it?

Since I started checking its numbers on Artifact's release, it seems to be pretty stable at ~1K on Twitch (at least during the times that I'm awake) and Artifact is at <100 now, lol.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Taear posted:

Doesn't really say if the game is good or not though.

Well, it's a bit of an indirect indicator, innit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Well, the Twitch is at 3K now and it's been at ~1K for the past few months.