Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
good food ✓
good friends ✓
good weather ✓
good wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I love Kevin refusing to walk on his own face

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

i want shinsuke as champ so bad it physically hurts me

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

im the one guy trying to start an AJ styles chant

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

of course it did, im the best

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

AJ's extended wolf metaphor is excellent

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

zero reaction to the aj/nak faceoff

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

posited: dolph ziggler is a literal trash golem

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

They could probably have milked it for an extra second. I think it went by too fast.

you're probably right

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

so charlotte's just a full face now huh

not sure i care for that, but im sure she'll betray becky within the month

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

p.s. look how fast we hit 4 pages compared to last week. the maharaja is a DRAW, brother

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Infected posted:

Naw, they'll have Becky betray her. Just because shockvalue.

lmao

i would actually love that

Raskolnikov38 posted:

she looked all pissed off at becky losing sunday so she might be turning heel tonight

eeeexcellent

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

WHATTUP SOOTHY VAPEZ?

i missd this HELLO FRIEND DROMAL!!!!!!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

charlotte's face and voice will always be heel

heel face, heel voice, face moveset

charlotte is basically girl AJ

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Infected posted:

The best thing about the picture in picture is not having to hear JBL.

lmao

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

that Charlotte pop

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I just noticed becky's hair

I thought you guys were joking about aloy lynch

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

Her Wrestlemania outfit was much more closer to looking like Aloy.

oh poo poo I forgot about that already

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

hahahahahaaha

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

sami's tights look like they just say SAMI ZAYN on one side and DESPAIR on the other and i think i agree

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

fashion files then i can go

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

the guns jesus christ

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

A PUNJABI CELEBRATION MAGGLE

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

THE MAHARAJA APPROACHES

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

SilverMike posted:

(A)ttack, (R)etreat, (P)arley?

(I)nject

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

HitTheTargets posted:

Mahal is already a better champ.
I will take whatever this is all day erry day over bray and randy trying to outspooky each other

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Erebus posted:

JBL shut up drat

seriously

im not even some pro-Mauro deadender but i just hate his loving garbled hick voice so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

if Randy isn't hiding as a dancer waiting to RKO him i dont even know what this company is about anymore

• Locked thread