Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Revol posted:

It's not the 90s anymore. He can be in the crease.

Not if he's actually interfering with the goalie's ability to play his position, which he was, which is what goaltender interference is

Also perhaps letting Malkin free to handle the puck at will is an awful idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
:siren: In Soviet Russia, justice serves you. :siren:

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

cenotaph posted:

Fuckin challenge that.

I bet they looked real close at the keep-in at the line

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

JawKnee posted:

he pushed the goalie into the net - and here's the tricky part, so pay attention: with his stick, which is interference, and being in the net, as a result of that push, kept the goalie from being able to make the save

you homer

What can Daley do? The puck isn't frozen, it's free. Does he need to ask permission to play it?

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Love the Malkin hero ball

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

of course it's kuniz there lol

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

Revol posted:

What can Daley do? The puck isn't frozen, it's free. Does he need to ask permission to play it?

Karlsson was pushing him into the crease trying to get the puck as well but the selective vision of some of these posters is unreal

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The faces Brassard is making on the bench make me think we're gonna find out he's been playing through several hernias

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Revol posted:

Bro, it's not anything to do with what Daley did to the puck, he hit Anderson. Unintentionally, sure, but theme the brakes

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

"crosby's security blanket" in reference to Kunitz

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

The faces Brassard is making on the bench make me think we're gonna find out he's been playing through several hernias

He sat out the practice along with EK and Ryan has been taking his draws. He's definitely in some pain

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Revol posted:

wait for the goalie to no longer be in the net, as a result of his being pushed in by Daley's interference - and thus unable to make the save

it's important to note that it wouldn't have mattered if it was some other Penguin that scored the goal - the goalie was interfered with, and could not make the save as a result

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Raylen posted:

Karlsson was pushing him into the crease trying to get the puck as well but the selective vision of some of these posters is unreal

Did karlsson push daleys stick? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Malkin is good, but I'm not sure he's Top 100 good

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Revol posted:

He can not interfere with the goaltender.

Smacking him in the head with the stick though, is apparently a-okay

On the other hand, if that had been called then the Sens would be on a power play and well.... nah

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Wonderllama posted:

Bro, it's not anything to do with what Daley did to the puck, he hit Anderson. Unintentionally, sure, but theme the brakes

I'm Pens fan but you can see his stick push Anderson in the net on his pads on that play

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

Wonderllama posted:

Did karlsson push daleys stick? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical.

The puck was free, troll

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Raylen posted:

that's immaterial to the problem of daley pushing him into the net originally - it would have still been called back had another penguin outside the crease scored

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

.Spec posted:

"crosby's security blanket" in reference to Kunitz

He probably still has a pretty high comfort level with him

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Raylen posted:

The puck was free, troll

omg lol

fake edit: it doesn't matter if the puck is free, still can't make contact with the goalie

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Raylen posted:

The puck was free, troll

:laffo:

OIC, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and I'm wasting my time. Thanks for the heads up.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Godinster posted:

He sat out the practice along with EK and Ryan has been taking his draws. He's definitely in some pain

He left early last game too, right? I know everyone is broken this time of year but.. yeah.

Also does Rowney being #37 gently caress with other folks or is just me? I feel like constantly seeing it an angle and thinking "wait that's not Sid's line"

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

JawKnee posted:

that's immaterial to the problem of daley pushing him into the net originally - it would have still been called back had another penguin outside the crease scored

That push was like 50% Karlsson since they were stick locked shoulder to shoulder. Whether or not that matters is the question

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Raylen posted:

The puck was free, troll

You need to just stop. That isn't how it works.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug

Wonderllama posted:

:laffo:

OIC, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and I'm wasting my time. Thanks for the heads up.

Are you at the bar by yourself again and need to pick a fight?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Also does Rowney being #37 gently caress with other folks or is just me? I feel like constantly seeing it an angle and thinking "wait that's not Sid's line"

Thank you because no it isn't just you

:swoon: Andy and what hte hell is this EK-Phaneuf pairing

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Moxie posted:

That push was like 50% Karlsson since they were stick locked shoulder to shoulder. Whether or not that matters is the question

this is nonsense unless you think Daley has no control over his stick

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Raylen posted:

Are you at the bar by yourself again and need to pick a fight?

No. But I am wearing my new shirt that my girlfriends mom got me. It's really soft and I like the way it fits tight on my pipes. Real nice shirt. I should send a card.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lol way to gently caress up there

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
jesus christ ryan

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

What the gently caress Dzingel

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

that puck had a bow on it

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Goddamn that whole loving back and forth that was amazing

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Good lord is Anderson getting hung out

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
holy cow that Anderson save was really good when played back

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

we need to be careful on those cross point passes

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

flakeloaf posted:

What the gently caress Dzingel

hopefully they stop playing him

Where is colin white, maybe play him, we're playing like trash anyway

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
Brassard has got to be in severe physical discomfort to miss that chance.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
A 1-0 game would be a nice ending to this dumb series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I want to see Colin White if we're going to go down like a wet fart. At least he [probably] isn't injured

• Locked thread