Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Did the Sens manage to get the sell out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Whelp, whistles are in the pockets.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

flakeloaf posted:

He is a playoff starter quality goaltender and Pens fans are insane for doubting him.
I dunno how many doubt that he is quality, but many think MAF is the better choice. And Murray's health is a bit suspect

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
That's a pretty blatant cheap shot by ryan

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Jordan7hm posted:

Ottawa players have passed up a couple murder finish the check opportunities

They have been to busy with cheap shots to finish good checks

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Not sure about that one, I thought it was good but I can see why they would reverse it too.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
HONK HONK HONK

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Whatever happens the other 19 players need to pitch in and get Anderson some sizzler or something. That man is keeping them in this game

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Lmao malkin crosscheck no penalty, Crosby getting his stick slashed out of his hand and punched in the head, no penalty, but that interference that happens 20 times every game is called

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
That was kind of weak goal., but Murray has made a couple stellar plays since already

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
The inconsistency in officiating makes it difficult for both teams

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Jordan7hm posted:

it's actually pretty straightforward. right now the Pens have 1 extra PP but Ottawa had a 5 on 3 that they scored on, so they're even. they'll both get the same number of PPs in the third (0 maybe, though a worst penalty in hockey is always a potential wildcard)
Yeah but the pens had a goal called back that really could have gone either way, so if my algebra is correct that means if the Pens have too much man or Hainsey's heart gives out and he spasms the puck over the board, there will be a makeup call on the sens.

Eta: they should have a sleep pod for Anderson during the intermission.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Asiina posted:

This is probably a stupid question but I can't find the answer. If it's 4-on-4 for the same penalty (like the fight that just happened) and a team scores, does the other team go on a powerplay for the rest of the penalty time or do they both get canceled out?

Both players serve the full 2 minutes regardless

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Huh, pens playing a trap on themselves for a bit there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
So if it ends up being sens vs perds, will the puck ever leave the neutral zone? Aside from the 20 minutes a game the perds D passes it around their own zone trying to beat the trap I mean

• Locked thread