Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

You all know what we're here for.
Let's see this end tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I swear Pens players lose their gloves by the dozen in these games.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

bizarre deformity posted:

GO SENS, FORCE A GAME 7 SO WHOEVER WINS THE SERIES GETS A SHORTER BREAK BEFORE THE FINALS!

I need Pens/Preds not only because I will be happy whoever wins, but also because I like the cosmic balance of a team with no forwards playing against a team with no defensemen.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pens playing balls out tonight. Really is a night and day difference when Murray is in net in terms of how aggressive they can be/are comfortable being.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Eric the Mauve posted:

No one ever doubted Murray, we were just enjoying the MAF show

e: the only thing about Murray that I doubt is his hamstrings' ability to stay operational for longer than 2 months at a time

Easier to fix a hosed-up hip than a hosed-up head (unfortunately, I suppose)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Eric the Mauve posted:

The Sens' cunning plan to lull Murray to sleep by keeping the puck in their own end for 12 minutes and then pounce has failed

Murray is a damned stoic. He reminds me so much of Dubnyk (though he's smaller). He doesn't make flashy saves but he's so well positioned and swallows rebounds so he never has to anyway.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Look Around You posted:

~~~THE DARK WEB~~~

Is there interesting stuff developing with that poo poo again 'cause I feel like it peaked years ago with the silk road story.
Why has that not been made into a movie by now? I think there was a documentary about it that was pretty good but I'm surprised they haven't attached Aaron Sorkin and an all-too-handsome hollywood guy to it by now.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Godinster posted:

Geno is a a oval office

After you lose, we'll drink to your health! Ha, ha, ha!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

That's in :siren:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I've seen lesser contact get called back, but I've also seen worse stand

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Probably the right call. If you're gonna have a rule that says "you can't touch the goalie of your own accord," you'd best as gently caress call it like you would a headshot. The problem is they often don't.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:laffo: Hoffman just slamming into the boards. I wish I had a way to scan these games live to gif that.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:siren:
I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The faces Brassard is making on the bench make me think we're gonna find out he's been playing through several hernias

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Godinster posted:

He sat out the practice along with EK and Ryan has been taking his draws. He's definitely in some pain

He left early last game too, right? I know everyone is broken this time of year but.. yeah.

Also does Rowney being #37 gently caress with other folks or is just me? I feel like constantly seeing it an angle and thinking "wait that's not Sid's line"

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Goddamn that whole loving back and forth that was amazing

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Wonderllama posted:

The ottawa senators are so slow, that two pens just three stooges each other and still got up and back checked the puck carrier.

To be fair, it was Carl Hagelin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Okay, yeah... that never gets called. That reeks of a "well, 'bout that time eh guys?" sort of call

• Locked thread