Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
it's crazy jake hasn't had 15 points this series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

I didn't hear them blow the whistle on that offsides, did everyone just stop?

nah they blew it

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

flakeloaf posted:

Great that you called the penalty, but once again, I must ask why that was necessary while the Senators had the puck. I thought for sure Methot was gonna go for an extra shot on Sid.

I was about to agree but eh I think Pittsburgh kinda touched it there a bit.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
if you are complaining about reffing in this game because you think it favours the opponent (as opposed to just being a clusterfuck) you are an idiot

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

weren't a bunch of your first posts in this game you quoting that tweet about the ref fix being in lol

you caught me!

seriously though the reffing has been atrocious

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Grittybeard posted:

Kessel looks gassed as hell for some reason.

can't figure out why

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
yay!

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Godinster posted:

Craig Anderson showed the gently caress up

yeah holy poo poo, what a game tonight. When he's needed to win this playoff run he's been lights out

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

flakeloaf posted:

I guess not spending $160 and taking five hours of of my night w.... no, no not doing that was still a good idea. My wife had a hard day and I like sitting on a couch more than sitting in a parking lot.

yeah I thought about it too, but then I look at the time and realize my 8 year old would probably not be fun to deal with going home right now

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
lol Andy is the third star? what game did these guys watch

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

goldrush posted:

check out Hoffman's flow, it's perfect

he looks like such a good kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

flakeloaf posted:

"Pee-ott"? Don?

Don?

strange

I love listening to Don say that Karlsson needs to pinch and play aggressive though. Weird to hear that from the most traditional of traditional broadcasters.

• Locked thread