Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

Fifty Three posted:

GO THE loving PENGUINS, HAIL SATAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug
Did Wingels get suspended? lol of course he didn't

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
lolol what is even happening

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug

Vincent Van Goat posted:

Looks good to me, Daley was pushed into anderson

Karlsson and Daley were shoulder to shoulder and their momentum carries Daley into Anderson. Never know with refs though.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug

Godinster posted:

Good. Clear as day.

lol no it's really not. Anderson fell over and Daley's stick went into Anderson's pad.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug

Wonderllama posted:

Yeah. That's a pretty good description of the goaltender interference they called. Thanks for shouldering the burden of proof bruh

God, you're such an insufferable troll

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
lol gently caress off Sens :siren:

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
durrr, that's interference lmao

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug

Revol posted:

What can Daley do? The puck isn't frozen, it's free. Does he need to ask permission to play it?

Karlsson was pushing him into the crease trying to get the puck as well but the selective vision of some of these posters is unreal

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug

Wonderllama posted:

Did karlsson push daleys stick? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical.

The puck was free, troll

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug

Wonderllama posted:

:laffo:

OIC, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and I'm wasting my time. Thanks for the heads up.

Are you at the bar by yourself again and need to pick a fight?

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
A 1-0 game would be a nice ending to this dumb series

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug

geeves posted:

And Andersons selling it with the dive into the net. :v:

No, you see, the stick

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
lol that initial power play would have never happened with decent refs

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug

Godinster posted:

The crosscheck to EK in the corner sure would have

Cullen should be in the box for that. No doubt. Bad reffing all game.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
Methot just throwing punches at people's faces now lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
Welp, another Game 7 for the Pens

• Locked thread