Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

ORVILLE NO SURPRISE THREESOME WHILE MY WIFE AND I HAVE SEX

BAD GHOST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

That gif with the dog coming in from off camera while a guy gets a blowjob except the dog is a skeleton

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Havin' ghost orgies till 4 in the morning. Listening to that ghost music and going through all my belongings. If his skeleton knew what his ghost be came he'd be spinning in his grayve

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
"I'm sorry, please don't refer to him as a ghost or spirit, it's insensitive. He prefers to be referred to as life-challenged"

naem
May 29, 2011

nextlevelstart posted:

(late at night whispered into your ear)

...penis man...

loving, STOP kevin it's not even scary anymore ok??

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The twist is that I am the ghost and the house is sick of me.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

:iia:
says the house

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*fakes horror while texting on the toilet* oh no! someone wrote my name in blood in the bathroom mirror

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

ghost blowjob woo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Every conversation from Planescape Torment between protagonist man and wacky floating skull

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

What kind of loser ghost stays on Earth haunting people, go explore the universe like the rest of the ghosts you idiot

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
maybe the ghost is a goon

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

various cheeses posted:

ghost blowjob woo

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
*erects salt barrier in front of bathroom door so the ghost will quit walking in on me taking a poo poo*

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

*ghost making me sleep on the couch because I got scared at a movie and not her*

*Ghost loudly complains about how real ghosts have slime*

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
~~OOOoOOOOoOOOoOooo~~

"I took all the mirrors out already, gently caress off!"

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
discover ectoplasm has a fruity tang, a mild euphoric effect and is well worth the small animals you have to feed to the basement

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

So, what does it feel like to be sucked into a thresher?

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

various cheeses posted:

ghost blowjob woo

Do you have to yell that every time?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hello.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Hey ghost, did you used to be hot? One knock for yes, two for no.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

[every time I get a random unprompted erection in the house] stop loving with me Caspar! :mad:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

like a cigarette should posted:

*knock* *knock* *knock*

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

*eats some pretzels as I casually browse xhamster and bate*

*the ghosts watch, the dogs watch, the neighbors watch, i refuse to give one worldly poo poo*

The_end
May 17, 2014
Oh, that is just Chaz. He killed himself in the guest bedroom back in the early 90s. His death ruined his parents relationship and they divorced. The house was on the market for about a year until i bought it.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

*eats some pretzels as I casually browse xhamster and bate*

*the ghosts watch, the dogs watch, the neighbors watch, i refuse to give one worldly poo poo*

Thank you for your service

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
"dude you have a great singing voice, go on-- belt it!"

"WooOOoOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"wrong key"

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Wait! Everybody wait! I can't let this happen, this has gone on long enough! Everyone, I have something to say! You can't exorcise this ghost! Because he's my FRIEND!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
okay Archibald, I'm sorry I yelled. Obviously you didn't move my keys, I just left them in my pockets from yesterday, my bad. But that doesn't change the fact that you're constantly rearranging my books to spell out clues to your murder and not putting them back when you're done so I think we can both work on improving here.

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
Look, your deathday falls on a Tuesday and I can't get off work to celebrate. It's not that I don't care, it's just that we have to push it up to Sunday or push it back to Saturday. Put the refrigerator down, it's not that big of a deal. My birthday fell on a Wednesday earlier this year and you didn't hear me complain...yes, they're comparable. Fine, we'll do a cake on Tuesday but you can't have the sleepover until Friday night.

...why'd he have to die a 6 year-old...

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

gary oldmans diary posted:

hes a marvel at soaking up ambient heat to use psychokinetically. i put my air conditioners in storage

I KNEW THATS WHAT HE WAS DOING! he always complains that he doesn't have enough of that... psychonetic energy to flip the lights on for me when i get home from work, but god damnit if it isn't always loving freezing no matter how high i put the heater... i'm going to have to get the sage out and have a serious conversation with him

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's 36* C outside, and a deathly chill inside. Thanks ghost, for saving the planet and my electrical bill.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
taking down all the paintings so guests stop assuming I'm some big time harry potter nerd

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
loving ghost says its still his turn to use the computer but he has been playing civ 4 for a week straight now day and night
fucker i need to see how my downloads are doing

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

like a cigarette should posted:

a hole-y ghost posted:

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Triple yes? gently caress thats one hot ghost

Brainworm
Mar 23, 2007

...one of these--
As he hath spices of them all, not all,
For I dare so far free him--made him fear'd...
Nap Ghost
Honestly, I'm thinking about killing a dog so he can have some company.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
I can't even do my pottery anymore

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

*flails around in a room full of flies*

Disembodied voice:
"You guys should probably leave there seems to be some kind of infestation."

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
*attaches generators to spinning pictures and slamming cabinets for a source of clean free energy*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Thanks for paying rent, but the bank doesn't take ghost money.

• Locked thread