Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
This ghost will NOT suck your dick like in Ghostbusters but he will play with your balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Also he fuckin owns at tribes 2

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
(late at night whispered into your ear)

...penis man...

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Do ghosts have x-ray vision

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Oh, he gets horny on his deathday. That's what happens if you die gay.

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
BooooooOOOoooOOOO

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015

Egbert Souse posted:

Hey Orville, you ever tried "The Stranger"

A ghost stranger is actually called possesion, says Orville and not user nextlevelstart

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Heh so I was checking MY PULSE the other day and whoa. Let. Me. Tell. You. Heh. I'm alive dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Havin' ghost orgies till 4 in the morning. Listening to that ghost music and going through all my belongings. If his skeleton knew what his ghost be came he'd be spinning in his grayve

• Locked thread