Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

I would be all over that if I didn't have another game at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

The 15th totally works for me, I am excite.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

yeah giving us a pistol and a sword in addition to poisoned blowdarts and a spell was probably overkill.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

I am a big Darkest Dungeon fan, so that seems real cool.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Sage Genesis posted:

Any idea if there'll be an errata document for this stuff? I bought the physical book and I don't really want to purchase the pdf on top of that just to get the updates.

Here ya go.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Krinkle posted:

Is a clockwork a 'living thing' i.e. can healing berries from nature 1 help them at all? Note the spell doesn't say they eat the berries they consume them. The DM ruled they were shoved up my exhaust pipe and consumed so i'm good but I just gotta know if i'm considered a living being in the first place.

I believe you are considered "alive" as long as your key is wound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Serf posted:

If you ask me, the reasoning behind this book is simple: Rob needs to eat and he knows that nerds love huge lists of poo poo they'll never actually use. That's not to say I won't pick it up nor that I think it won't be a cool product. But to me it seems like its catering towards a certain set who have the cash to drop on a book of 800 spells and are a pretty reliable audience.

i feel extremely called out