Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
Could someone tell me more about Godless?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Help, I'm blind and dumb. What's the difference between core Warlock and Paths of Power Warlock?

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

I am overcome with the desire to run a full ultra-serious grimdark campaign, just to pull out The Measure of a Man as the final adventure.

[edit] I'll just leave this as a teaser:

quote:

Manhood’s Revenge
If Amra is killed, the Dick-Ribbon of Manhood focuses its magic into his genitals, which detach from his corpse with a squelching sound and become an independent creature. Each character who sees this transformation gains 1 Insanity. The demonically infused genitalia wear the Dick-Ribbon of Manhood like a flowing cloak as they soar majestically into combat, fighting as a tiny demon with the flier and sightless traits.

Lichtenstein fucked around with this message at 11:34 on May 30, 2017

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Pretty sure it was some standard negative d6.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Are you guys like lore lawyered by your players with the books in hand? Just do your usual D&D ad hoc bullshit and steal the bits you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Level 0 games are fun, but it's kind of a gimmick session everyone has to be into upfront. Like puzzle-heavy dungeons.

And the best implementation of the gimmick is found in Dungeon Crawl Classics: everyone rolls four entirely random characters (no stat swaps, no takebacks, no nothing) and whomever survives the fantasy vietnam session becomes an actual character. It's particularly fun when the players start strategizing around putting their least desirable characters on door-opening, chest-touching duty and so on.