Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fumbles
Mar 22, 2013

Can I get a reroll?

How goes the "Normie" Hack? I'm mechanically fascinated by everything this game is doing but I know only one of my players would be willing to read through this book, let alone play in the setting the book assumes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumbles
Mar 22, 2013

Can I get a reroll?

Is that out yet or still coming? I hear all these great things about SotDL but if I were to even remotely attempt broaching it with my playgroup three people would quit by like page five and the last two would start giving me some weird looks. Hard to sell a game with "I know this is totally immature sex-and-puke garbage BUT-"

Fumbles
Mar 22, 2013

Can I get a reroll?

Wait why? What's going on with Kickstarter?

Fumbles
Mar 22, 2013

Can I get a reroll?

Greatly looking forward to this. I love a lot of the lethality and class branching but all the constant gross poo poo ruined any chance I had of ever successfully pitching the game to any of my friends I enjoy playing with.