Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
If I wanted to run to my FLGS during my lunch break and pick this up (thank you Shadow of the Beanstalk), what quick check as someone who knows little to nothing could I do to tell what printing I am looking at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
No word on the SRD yet, correct?

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
Where does this Shadow of the Mad Wizard info come from?

It's going to land before the SRD, isn't?

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
So he's planning on using the SotDL core to spin off a half-dozen new games. I wonder if instead of an SRD we'll get a "Demon Lord Toolkit" in 2023.

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
Can I get a link to the SotDL Discord or RPG design discord, please?

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
I was definitely planning to back that because I wanted to show Schwalb there's good money to be made taking the SotDL system out of fantasy, but not with the current Kickstarter fiasco, unfortunately.

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant

Conspiratiorist posted:

How is it even possible to "secretly" earn Corruption?

That was my reaction. Isn't Corruption accompanied by a visible effect? Or is it numerical bands?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
One day, one day, there's supposed to be some kind of SRD.