Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Looking at WM 5 years ago and trying to predict WM 5 years from now seems impossible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Paracaidas posted:

But drat, the predictions would have been fantastic.
We're going to see like, John Cena vs Randy Orton in Cena's retirement match and Tanahashi vs Jericho without ever have seen Cena/Tanahashi just like we never saw Cena/Undertaker at Wrestlemania

Just five years ago like half that card is retired, semi-retired, or have left the WWE and that wasn't even too long ago.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Justin Godscock posted:

With regards to CM Punk returning in the next five years. In an era where we have had Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior and Kurt Angle return within seven years anything is possible in my books. Will it happen in the next five years? Maybe, but one day it'll happen.
The difference between Punk and Angle/Warrior/Hart is that they all lived and breathed wrestling while CM Punk is contempt with being rich and burning bridges to do whatever the gently caress he wants.

The biggest hangup when he first left IIRC was that part timers would come in and take away WM main events like Rock or Brock Lesner, maybe it's possible that he's playing the long con here to increase his net worth for a WM payday. If he were he's the best keeper of Kayfabe in history because he's even cut ties with Colt Cabana who gave him that huge platform to vent about the WWE when he left and I don't think he talks to any other wrestlers except Batista on occasion who isn't an active wrestler anyway.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

• Who will hold the NXT, Smackdown, and RAW main titles as of 2/21/2022?
    RAW: Bobby Roode / Charolette Flair
    Smackdown: Roman Reigns / Io Shirai
    NXT: Kusida / Riho

• Who will have recently won the 2022 Royal Rumble?
    Roman Reigns

• Will the brand split still be in effect?
    Yes, but people will jump around a lot as if it didn't matter

• Will NXT still be a touring-level brand?
    They'll settle down in Western California to attempt to kill PWG

• Will the WWE Network still exist?
    Yes, but I assume it will be co-branded with a major network like an ESPN/WWE or a major telecom company (Comcast, ATT) buys them out

• Will Smackdown and RAW still be available via traditional cable deals?
    FOREVER

• Which current tag teams will still be active and primarily competing as tag wrestlers?
    Authors of Pain

• Who will be the Authority Figures on each show?
    Triple H / Stephanie

• Will Sami Zayn have held the WWE Championship or the WWE Universal Championship?
    No

• Will Roman Reigns have been turned heel?
    Not exactly, as they try and promote him as a badass tweener like Stone Cold or Triple H thought he was

• Does CM Punk appear on WWE TV in the interim?
    Yes, either as a Hall of Fame entrant or some sort of one-off

• Will the WWE face a competitor capable of topping TNA's highwater mark of a 1.45 rating?
    Nah

• Locked thread