Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
For reference:
Men under the age of 30 who have held any main roster title: Bray Wyatt, Rich Swann, Jason Jordan

Seth Rollins was 29 when he cashed in on Brock/Roman at mania.

Or do you mean just guys who are still under 30?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Jerusalem posted:

I guess something else to take into consideration is the average age of the roster as well. There are a lot of older guys who guys who have already been doing this for a decade plus, some of them working heavy independent schedules and doing a lot of crazy stuff. As sad as it is to say, it's probably unlikely that AJ Styles or Shinsuke Nakamura are gonna be around in 5 years, or at least not in anything other than the occasional guest role. Jericho is great and has worked a part time schedule for a long time, but he's getting close to 50 years old. Finn Balor might still be around and I hope he is, and I can see Doc Gallows still being there but I don't know about Karl Anderson.

With Balor's injury history it's pretty tough to imagine him still around in 5 years. Granted, he'll only be 40 or 41 but I still don't know if he will make it that long if he keeps getting hurt.

Styles on the other hand I could see staying around. He'll be what, 44? He's one of those guys I could see doing this poo poo at 50.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 17:34 on May 25, 2017

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Paracaidas posted:

Currently under 30. Which is loving dire.

And you can pretty much strike Bray off that list, because WWE consistently fucks up every push they give him despite the fact that he's over as gently caress and has been for years. If he'd have won even ONE of his feuds in the last two years he could still be a credible threat but I think that ship has sailed. Sad too, considering he's solid in the ring if not stellar, and one of the best talkers in the company.

At least he finally got a title run, short-lived and sabotaged as it was. :sigh:

e: He also just turned 30, Tuesday when you made this thread.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 18:17 on May 25, 2017

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

rare Magic card l00k posted:

The champion of developmental is a decade older than the WWE Champion and thus #1 pushed full-time main roster member.

Good GOD, Jinder is only 30?? I didn't realize that. Holy poo poo. He looks so much older. Probably the roids. I really thought he was like kicking 40.

e: I just rewatched his match with Orton at backlash... I'm 39 and he looks older than me.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 18:42 on May 25, 2017

• Locked thread