Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

GameCube posted:

its another example of the yospos meme where you say everything is bad because otherwise someone might criticize you for liking a thing.

I really like doing that though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Each person in yospos is allowed to like 1 thing which becomes their identity. For example:

shaggar = running over cyclists
echi = poly relationships
silver alicorn = red pandas

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

bump_fn posted:

how the gently caress could u leave tori out this list

My 1 like is making short lists not long ones.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
My favorite mac game is odell down under by the way.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

bump_fn posted:

shaggar can u describe the emotional rollercoaster u went through when they renamed internet explorer

haha

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Doc Block posted:

Anyway, you should play Strafe regardless of platform.

This game has a bunch of negative reviews on steam from early access backers. Did they piss off the crowd funding people but it's still good or...?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
1) I don't know who that is.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Oh nice, I will probably grab it then because I really like rougelikes and super demanding fps.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Doc Block posted:

Anyway, you should play Strafe regardless of platform.

I got this game and my XPS with a 6200U can't run it at a playable fps even at 800x600. I'll have to wait until I'm back home next week to play it on my 2fast2furious gamer desktop, but it's in poor taste to make a retro game with super high system requirements. I can play dota 2 at 80fps on this laptop with no issues; I know it's no macbook, but it's a pretty decent laptop.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Doc Block posted:

My dual core i3 runs it fine. v:shobon:v

Do you have a discrete video card? This is with the integrated HD whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Make a video of saving the guy really fast and post it on youtube with the title " Stuntcopter any% WORLD RECORD"

• Locked thread