Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
punch the monkey banner ad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
Video Games are pretty fun. I like 2 play them sometimes, but only on Windows because its the best platform.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Smythe posted:

Games get 1/10th the fps on osx compared to windows on bootcamp on the same computer. why you ask? op? because the osx operating system is a piece of poo poo.

its unbelievable 2 me that someone would use osx.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

bump_fn posted:

shaggar can u describe the emotional rollercoaster u went through when they renamed internet explorer

Edge is gr8 I love it.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
When it first came out it was good but didn't have tracking protection lists so it was not really usable but now it has extensions support so its real good

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

30fps. lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Aix posted:

what owns about games on osx is how when you run games in a resolution different from your desktop res it scales em to it so you dont get a black resync screen. very smooth. great for alt tabbing. however with windows pcs you can just run games at your monitors native res LOL

this isn't true at all

• Locked thread