Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

My roommate put a sweater on her bird and now it won't stop imitating the vacuum cleaner... ... ...And it also stopped talking to me when the other cockatiels are around... Have I aged out of being cool? Do I now give distant and boring advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
it's like, hey birds, pick a side

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

the cat i'm watching imitates birds' sounds when they land on the balcony.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

bird.

Doctor Dogballs posted:

the cat i'm watching imitates birds' sounds when they land on the balcony.

But is it trying to kill the birds or befriend them? :thinking:

Darkman Fanpage
oh, you know a few words? you think you're better than me bird? no, you're not. your vocabulary consists of like a dozen words and an assortment of noises. come back to me when you got 500+ words under your bird belt.

bird.

: What I loved about upstream color was that it was just a bunch of emotional vignettes
: *whirr whirr*
:: Exactly the movie proved that you didn't need a cohesive narrative to have an emotional impact
: I really liked how tantalizing​ they made a glass of water look in that film, it made me so thirsty
: Oh... Hey... It was so nice to see you! *mwah* Me and the vacuum cleaner got to get going to the back of the cage.... Buut, call me sometime, okay? Would to totes love to catch up?
: Yeah the vacuum cleaner is right we gotta jet, but please call sometime!!! We absolutely must catch up!

bird.

: yeah I'm thinking of buying a top of the line mechanical keyboard
: ugh you're so right that's exactly what I need to do

Manifisto

so in sum I hope that by exposing the contradictions and essential shallowness of neoliberal capitalism, as well as explaining the complete historical context and the financial, ethical, and efficiency considerations at stake, I have demonstrated to you in objective fashion why the budget in this household should be devoted exclusively to purchasing millet

bird.

Manifisto posted:

so in sum I hope that by exposing the contradictions and essential shallowness of neoliberal capitalism, as well as explaining the complete historical context and the financial, ethical, and efficiency considerations at stake, I have demonstrated to you in objective fashion why the budget in this household should be devoted exclusively to purchasing millet

This doesn't sound too ba-- hey wait a minute

google THIS

Now that you mention it I am pretty suspicious of that tall guy in the trenchcoat with a tiny face that visited my house the other day. Especially the 14 white splats he left on the front porch.

bird.

google THIS posted:

Now that you mention it I am pretty suspicious of that tall guy in the trenchcoat with a tiny face that visited my house the other day. Especially the 14 white splats he left on the front porch.

Did ... Did he use a paper clip to get a cashew out of a transparent box with his mouth??

cda

by Hand Knit
bird with human rear end causes commotion at club

google THIS

♩♬♩ OOOOohh OOOOOH OOOooohh! BIRD WITH HUMAN rear end ~~~ ♩♬♩

bird.

Who wore it better: Beyonce or Bird with Human rear end? I want to say the bird but I can't trust it and emotional intimacy is a large factor in attraction so I'm going to have to say Beton-- gently caress it, Bird with Human rear end

Darkman Fanpage

cda posted:

bird with human rear end causes commotion at club

👀

Manifisto

there comes a time when we must ask ourselves--indeed, when I must ask myself--whether the power of the internet has stopped being an asset and has become a liability. yes it is an amazing feat of technology that I can simply type "bird with human rear end" into goodle image search and be rewarded, as the second result for said search, with a fully formed execution of this concept. but at what cost??? am I cheating myself by failing to harness my creativity, faling to imagibe a bird with a human rear end? could i have done it better, could I have been the einstein, the da vinci, the steven jobs of portraying birds with human asses? the world saldy will never know. what we can do, perhaps the only thing we can do, is look at this picture of a bird with a human rear end, appreciate it, and give a thought to what might have been

ty nesamdoom!

kalel

I once saw two birds play tug of war with a worm, and all I could think was, "being a worm must suck"

google THIS

Ce n'est pas un oiseau avec un fesses humain.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
sounds like a burden dealing with this birdan situation, OP.

my sympathies for your lots (of burden)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Impkins Patootie

google THIS posted:

Ce n'est pas un oiseau avec un fesses humain.

Les personnes qui insulte le cerveau des oiseaux sont généralement les pires que nous avons à offrir.

lptf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UGtlUMMkOU

FutonForensic

Twenty Four

You cannot trust birds. Do not trust a bird.

Chillanese
Birds with human asses are standard in my experience with bird law, m8.

Impkins Patootie

Chillanese posted:

Birds with human asses are standard in my experience with bird law, m8.

I like ur username cause it's like chill + milanese which are very good things

Piso Mojado

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sure, they're great pals and all, until you wash your car! Plus birds are well known for being the darker, seedier side of that whole "birds & bees" business, feathers are kinky as all get-out.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

it's tragic when a bee has a human rear end because they can only grind on you once

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

it's tragic when a bee has a human rear end because they can only grind on you once

Yeah but that pollen dance on the pole, though...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Impkins Patootie

i had lots of close calls with birds today...including the closest of which was the robin i had to quickly duck to avoid taking it to the dome while going 69mph on the highway

Scroon

No bird can be trusted. Betrayal and sunflower seeds are the only currency they know

bird.

Bird: "you should go see Snatched it's a good movie!"

Me, before my friends helped me understand: "oh okay thanks for the suggestion"

Me, now, with all my new wisdom: "let me just check that out on rotten tomatoes first"

Peg Sliderskew
Firmly point out to this bird that he wears a disguise to look like human guys but he's not a man, he's a cockatoo.

Courtesy of Manifisto

savex

This is .... weird. We should investigate further, for science!

Impkins Patootie

ofc i like birds, i like them alot

but trust?

how can u trust something that is so ambivalent w/r/t shieting on u??

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

King of the Beach posted:

ofc i like birds, i like them alot

but trust?

how can u trust something that is so ambivalent w/r/t shieting on u??

The "will it poop on me" test is a solid foundation and, frankly, the birbs fail. It's controversial to say, but it is true and we all know it. I understand that they don't have sphincters, but nothing in nature compels them to aim for bald men and freshly-washed cars. That is just pure wickedness.

Sensual Simian

summer jorts

no way José, no stoop kid of mine is gonna hang out with a bird!

also wtf is wrong with my drat images?! I never should've gone to bird school.

okay fixed it thanks everyone, it was a picture of big bird from sassyme (sp?) street

Sensual Simian fucked around with this message at 11:21 on May 30, 2017

birds

you can trust me

thanks hogge wild!

Impkins Patootie

birds posted:

you can trust me

i trust u

google THIS

birds posted:

you can trust me

that's EXACTLY what an untrustworthy bird(s) would say