Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Zahgaegun posted:

"Slimdown" isn't a word.

It forsurely is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

everybody come over to my place i told lena to meet us there and we would all j/o on her face oh no she didn't show i guess it's just us guys

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

everybody come over to my place i told lena to meet us there and we would all j/o on her face oh no she didn't show i guess it's just us guys

Wait, here she comes!

No wait, it's just Milton, the homeless sex offender.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I don't really hate this person

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.
good to hear she stopped doing ham

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

bradzilla posted:

#durrrrrrrrr

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Good for her.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Amarcarts posted:

I don't really hate this person

It's kinda hard now that she's finally glowed up

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Why care what this woman weighs

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
ya know i think she's kind of growing on me. i'm not sure why but im looking forward to her next project. hopefully it isn't locked behind a subscription service.

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.
why care where the doomsday clock is at? absoutely no drat reason whatsoever

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com
Who is he/she anyway?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
the real question is why is she the go-to for so many empty thinkpieces instead of someone better

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:The Thread

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

nigga crab pollock posted:

the real question is why is she the go-to for so many empty thinkpieces instead of someone better

Rightness of opinions, a new standard of attractiveness.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Is she preparing for a role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Here's a mysterious secret:

I think Lena Dunham is a pretty okay decent enough lady and she would probably be a fun person to have a drink with. Who gives a poo poo beyond that? Why is GBS pants-making GBS threads obsessed with her weight and other physical features? :shrug:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I think Lena Dunham is a pretty okay decent enough lady and she would probably be a fun person to have a drink with. Who gives a poo poo beyond that? Why is GBS pants-making GBS threads obsessed with her weight and other physical features? :shrug:

She seems like she's a pretty terrible person and I totally understand hating her for that reason. Making fun if her weight is like getting sent to the death camps and making snarky comments about the interior design while you're being tortured to death.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Lame-a DumbHam

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Lena Dunham cake farts fetish

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
*reads thread title* man I really want to know whether or not a bunch of out-of-shape IT workers would gently caress her now. better click the thread to find out

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

little munchkin posted:

*reads thread title* man I really want to know whether or not a bunch of out-of-shape IT workers would gently caress her now. better click the thread to find out

Jokes on you bitch, I'm basically unemployed

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lol where did she lose it from???? HER BRAIN HAHAHAHA????

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

She is the reason we have President Trump.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Have you watched Girls? It's entertaining but narcissistic and puts her metropolitan elitism on full display, because that's what she is, a wealthy narcissist.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't hate lena dunham. i just think it is hilarious how she doesn't realize that every attractive guy she meets could do better than her. like, even if they went for lumpy plain women there are tons out there who are actually tolerable to be around.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

tahts a huge fuckin head

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
please god gas the lena dunham thread

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
i don't really care about this person, but she a frumpy uggo.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Have you watched Girls? It's entertaining but narcissistic and puts her metropolitan elitism on full display, because that's what she is, a wealthy narcissist.

do you also yell at the tv thinking the characters on it can hear you?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
that's cool and all but lena dunham is unfunny and i don't understand why she's a thing

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Neukoln19 posted:

please god gas the lena dunham thread

the prophecy says when the lena dunham thread gets gassed, in turn will rise the Jeff Dunham thread

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Toadvine posted:

I saw the first season of Girls and it was okay in an irreverent "this is a HBO comedy" way. Adam Driver's great in his role. Lena Dunham didn't make much of an impact on me. She was just comically terrible and selfish like everyone else in the show, which was the whole point.

I watched the first half of season 2 and it was much less channeling awkward self-absorbed idiot 20-something humor and much more awkward melodrama about how each character hates their existence, so I stopped watching. It was not even vaguely enjoyable at that point, unlike the first season.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
How long did it take her? What are the dieting tips?

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Everytime you want to eat touch your little sister

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Ron Darling posted:

that's cool and all but lena dunham is unfunny and i don't understand why she's a thing

She was a young hipster who could be marketed as the new voice of feminism. It lasted about two seasons before everyone realized that she's a schmuck.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
pee pee doo doo she is a bad person - gbs

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Fifty Shades of Sister

Sister Act 2: Fisty Shades Sisterer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Toadvine posted:

I watched about 10 minutes and just thought "whiny white bullshit", was I on the money?

• Locked thread