Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I'd rather live in a monastery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I want to be rich and famous. I am poor and nobody knows who I am. Nobody likes the things I make and I don't get to have sex. Every day I go home, not famous, to my retarded apartment and play video games where I am smart, beautiful, and loved.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the thing about girls is that it isn't supposed to be mocking spoiled white shitbags. those awful caricatures are meant to be appealing.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Huh, turns out her weight was the least repulsive thing about her

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Neukoln19 posted:

please god gas the lena dunham

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
has anyone found the weight yet?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Does anyone else feel betrayed by this??

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Terrific Accident posted:

I want to be rich and famous. I am poor and nobody knows who I am. Nobody likes the things I make and I don't get to have sex. Every day I go home, not famous, to my retarded apartment and play video games where I am smart, beautiful, and loved.

Fame seems really, really, really over-rated. I wouldn't even want so much money that I am mildly famous just for being so rich.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Benny Harvey posted:

I watched about 10 minutes and just thought "whiny white bullshit", was I on the money?

It's rich people problems played straight.

Adam Driver is great though, I like that goofy looking good actor

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

i think she looks really cute, actually! Too bad I know about her personality and politics.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I just get serious uncanny valley from her, knowing what she's done / said / written. A part of my brain thinks "she's not human but looks it". Just :barf:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Did she really lose weight or did she hide it in her head

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Neukoln19 posted:

please god gas the lena dunham thread

I want Lena Dunham to gas my cake with her farts

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
*burst into the room, breathless*

HAS ANYONE SAID LENA DUMB HAM YET??????????????????

*shits pants, dies*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Three Olives posted:

Fame seems really, really, really over-rated. I wouldn't even want so much money that I am mildly famous just for being so rich.

You're already mildly famous for being so awful

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Radical and BADical! posted:

*burst into the room, breathless*

HAS ANYONE SAID LENA DUMB HAM YET??????????????????

*shits pants, dies*

I said i
Poor man died for nothing

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I said i
Poor man died for nothing

alternatively:

a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of sweaty fatbeards. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried amy schumer?"

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
*in norm macdonald voice*

Boy I tell ya, that Lena Dunham is a real hamdunger!

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Lena Dunham has pretty eyes. Everything else about her is dreadful.

Dommer416
Aug 4, 2013

Hello little children your uncle is here.
Still looks fat af.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Dommer416 posted:

Still looks fat af.

She got a fat soul

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
yeah she is one of those types that's just going to forever yo-yo between slightly fat to stupendously fat forever

tragic really

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

rezatahs posted:

yeah she is one of those types that's just going to forever yo-yo between slightly fat to stupendously fat forever

tragic really

in this way our souls are kindred but i still will not sex it up with her

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I want to see what the goons who rag on women so much about their appearance look like . I'm guessing the most vocal ones are pretty fat . Kind of how trump
Gets down on women but he's obese

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Piss de Bundy posted:

I want to see what the goons who rag on women so much about their appearance look like . I'm guessing the most vocal ones are pretty fat . Kind of how trump

But she put pebbles in her sisters vag..................

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

dev286 posted:

But she put pebbles in her sisters vag..................

Oh man, and bribed her for years for sex acts, and outed her sister for being a lesbian to her parents. It's really, really grim.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Oh man, and bribed her for years for sex acts, and outed her sister for being a lesbian to her parents. It's really, really grim.

How big were the pebbles tho

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

rezatahs posted:

tragic really

As long as she goes away and doesn't hang around for decades like another famous example of this, oprah

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Broad City is like "What if we made Girls, but made it funny and likeable?"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I tried watching some clips of broad city seeing as everyone says it's good; it's not. Here is an example http://www.cc.com/video-clips/rgimi0/broad-city-the-holocaust-museum-of-abbi-abrams

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Piss de Bundy posted:

that's not quite fair, that's like saying every notable ultra left sjw from fire to zeitgeist turning out to be pedophiles that probably makes you one too

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Mnoba posted:

that's not quite fair, that's like saying every notable ultra left sjw from fire to zeitgeist turning out to be pedophiles that probably makes you one too

oh, i most definitely yoyo between kinda chunky to lol you fat but my soul is beautiful

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

lol Lena Dunham fat !! *has never had abs , has terrible facial hair *

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Her work seems to suggest that she is self-aware and knows that Lena Dunham the tv character is awful, but her public presence seems to suggest that she is unaware that Lena Dunham the person is awful.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol Lena Dunham fat !! *has never had abs , has terrible facial hair *

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Who's this cutie

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

who's this cute boy?

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
im fat as gently caress

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Some guy with terrible facial hair who shot himself in the head, lived, but the bullet hit his friend and she died. They're charging him with murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I've got 99 serious character flaws but bein fat aint one :smug:

• Locked thread