Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Is she going to change her name to Lena Dunsalad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

dev286 posted:

How big were the pebbles tho

She seems kind of sadistic, so I wouldn't be surprised if her sister is pretty much goatse now.

The_end
May 17, 2014
No more craft service table seeing as how her show was cancelled.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
Lena Dunham is the guy from Million Dollar Extreme

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Piss de Bundy posted:

I want to see what the goons who rag on women so much about their appearance look like . I'm guessing the most vocal ones are pretty fat . Kind of how trump
Gets down on women but he's obese

:yeah:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress yeah Lena Dunham is so loving hot now

she makes me want to order a Big Mac at Mcdonald's

I'm Loving It

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Old habits die hard huh

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She needs to fix them drat chompers

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

GBS hates women.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

The guy from ebaumsworld?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

rezatahs posted:

yeah she is one of those types that's just going to forever yo-yo between slightly fat to stupendously fat forever

tragic really

Like Oprah without the charm or talent

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
It's nice to see that this person who molested her sibling and sexually assaulted her lost weight, good for her.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Don't worry she'll find it, I'm sure it's around here somewhere

No. 9
Feb 8, 2005

by R. Guyovich
http://www.lenadunham.ca

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thanks Lena for making sure large chunky women don't go extinct in Manhattan.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Do it ironically posted:

It's nice to see that this person who molested her sibling and sexually assaulted her lost weight, good for her.

And wrote about it graphically, with zero remorse.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
Her losing weight is like Meghan Trainor losing weight - she's betraying the very message she sought to give to women. "You're perfect and never need to change" sounds hollow if you're actively seeking to change who you are as a person due to societal pressures.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

And wrote about it graphically, with zero remorse.

God it's quirky and within the spectrum of things she did, stop shaming her you misogynist

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
I don't know anything about Lena Dunham. Please tell me why I shouldn't like her.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I wonder which celebrity woman GBS wants to gently caress least with a burning outrageous passion:

Amy Schumer
Meghan Trainor
Lena Dunham

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

tuyop posted:

I don't know anything about Lena Dunham. Please tell me why I shouldn't like her.

Dunham also wrote in her memoir that she “took to bribing her for her time and affection,” giving Grace “three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds” and that “anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.”

Grace is her sister

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
you guys realize that she literally made p much all the gross sex poo poo in her book right?

like cmon

e: i mean sure the fact that she thought making up stories of child abuse would be the sort of edgy poo poo she wanted in her bio indicates that she is a garbage person, but you guys are just being all sorts of gullible.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

So she's a liar too? Shameful

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

A big flaming stink posted:

you guys realize that she literally made p much all the gross sex poo poo in her book right?

like cmon

e: i mean sure the fact that she thought making up stories of child abuse would be the sort of edgy poo poo she wanted in her bio indicates that she is a garbage person, but you guys are just being all sorts of gullible.

You got a source for this?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Blue Train posted:

God it's quirky and within the spectrum of things she did, stop shaming her you misogynist

I'll try to stop kink shaming from now on.
I obviously have a lot of growing up to do.

quote:

like cmon
Would have to wonder why. It's pretty sick.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 01:46 on May 25, 2017

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
please mods gas this thread before it gets to five pages

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I always pictured HElen Mirren but this new person, hmm, do not know what to make of her

Theres nothing wrong with being a fat lesbian, why the extraordinary hate?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

cool new Polack jokes posted:

I always pictured HElen Mirren but this new person, hmm, do not know what to make of her

Theres nothing wrong with being a fat

Wrong

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Terrific Accident posted:

I want to be rich and famous. I am poor and nobody knows who I am. Nobody likes the things I make and I don't get to have sex. Every day I go home, not famous, to my retarded apartment and play video games where I am smart, beautiful, and loved.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Sestze posted:

Her losing weight is like Meghan Trainor losing weight - she's betraying the very message she sought to give to women. "You're perfect and never need to change" sounds hollow if you're actively seeking to change who you are as a person due to societal pressures.

As long as less people believe "healthy at any weight"

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I always remember her as the slug butt girl.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

A big flaming stink posted:

like cmon

i always figured she was just trying to be like some rockstar/rappers are in their books where they claim to be unknown fathers to thousands of bastards and to have committed brutal acts of violence, including murder.

it's very hard to do that when you were raised by pervert artist parents who pampered you your whole life, you don't have a normal sense of shame to guess what's just edgy or sick, nor have you experienced any extreme forms of violence to brag about having experienced.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I wonder which celebrity woman GBS wants to gently caress least with a burning outrageous passion:

Amy Schumer
Meghan Trainor
Lena Dunham

D) All of the above

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

No really I couldn't touch Lena.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

No really I couldn't touch Lena.

Same. The other two are passable.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
I'd Lena her Dunhaum, if you know what I mean.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Amarcarts posted:

You got a source for this?

your frontal lobe.

e: I realize it is ableist of me to assume your brain is capable of basic critical analysis. My bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Captain Candiru posted:

I'd Lena her Dunhaum, if you know what I mean.

You'd lay in wait until she pisses, then swim up her urethra, you dog you.

• Locked thread