Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

You'd lay in wait until she pisses, then swim up her urethra, you dog you.

:sexywink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
make a Lena Dunham subforum and then execute anyone who posts about her outside of it.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Just rename the star citizen subforum.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

uber_stoat posted:

make a Lena Dunham subforum and then execute anyone who posts about her

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Everytime you want to eat touch your little sister

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

WOW LENA IS REALLY LOOKIN GOOD THESE DAYS!!!!

:mrgw:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

Wow I'm glad she finally got her poo poo together

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

Looks like she's wearing a ring pop, though. Give it a month, I say!!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It wouldn't be molestation if Blake Lively did it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

It wouldn't be molestation if Blake Lively did it.
check your thin hot blonde babe privilege

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

LENA!! BABY!!!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Terrific Accident posted:

Looks like she's wearing a ring pop, though. Give it a month, I say!!

Lena NEVER done ham :getin:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

So Lena did this while her sister was aged between 1 and 6 apparently, so 5 years plus of vagina obsession.

Plus, she did it enough times when her sister was aged 1 year old, for a 1 year old to learn to expect it.

And she describes it as "a very natural childhood experience" to do "anything a sexual predator might do".

:barf:

Am I over reacting or what? 

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 10:45 on May 26, 2017

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

So Lena did this while her sister was aged between 1 and 6 apparently, so 5 years plus of vagina obsession.

Plus, she did it enough times when her sister was aged 1 year old, for a 1 year old to learn to expect it.

And she describes it as "a very natural childhood experience"

:barf:

Am I over reacting or what?

yes

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I really honestly hope so, because the thought of her being as bad as I think and also a celebrity is sickening.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/528613664182796289

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

what a monster
she needs to be banished from these lands

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/862762375677702144

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

*brain embolism*

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 13:02 on May 26, 2017

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Making fun if her weight is like getting sent to the death camps and making snarky comments about the interior design while you're being tortured to death.

So quite badass then

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I hope people left aquarium rocks on the cinema seats after that.

REEEE I'm so pissed off at her trying to normalize doing that for years.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 14:01 on May 26, 2017

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Heal and calm us? Jesus.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
How many rocks did she put in Amy's snizz

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I think Grace actually filled her own foof with rocks as a joke, as she knew she'd be interfered with soon.

What a surprise, she was right.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 14:07 on May 26, 2017

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

I might be okay with terrorism if they'd limit it to nail bombing useless, elitist, milquetoast, unfunny pieces of white moldy dog shot like these two.

"Heal and calm us"?! It was a lovely date com that'll be forgotten in two weeks time. Great place to make a stand for feminism, you piece of vacant pedophile garbage.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Her face is so gross yeesh

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

Remember the Amy Schumer that used to go on Opie & Anthony and make racist jokes and talk about what a huge whore she was?
Her current fanbase surely doesn't.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Rad-daddio posted:

I might be okay with terrorism if they'd limit it to nail bombing useless, elitist, milquetoast, unfunny pieces of white moldy dog shot like these two.

"Heal and calm us"?! It was a lovely date com that'll be forgotten in two weeks time. Great place to make a stand for feminism, you piece of vacant pedophile garbage.

I misread an article. Lena's not specifically saying how long she did that for. But it must have been several years as Grace was fully mobile and watching TV etc, and responding to coercion.

She's unreliable AF but her parents are scum to let that continue, she's trivialising abuse cases that do real damage.
"My sisters laughing" - She is so. super. lovely.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 14:00 on May 26, 2017

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
in case anyone wonders why people don't like lena dunham, its because shes a privileged yuppy far out of touch who does not deserve the platform she is on

GOOD COMPANY; A Crunchy Menu For a Youthful Crowd

quote:

THE invitation was explicit: ''Barefoot formal -- evening gowns, jewelry and no shoes!'' And so, on a recent rainy Friday night, 12 girls from St. Ann's, a private school in Brooklyn, pulled on their raincoats and headed over to the home of their friend Lena Dunham on College Place in Brooklyn Heights, where they left shoes and socks in puddles in the foyer.

''I just thought it was sort of Bohemian-seeming,'' said Ms. Dunham, a 16-year-old junior whose parents, both artists. were hanging out in another room. As a devout vegan, Ms. Dunham also had other motives: ''I also knew that everyone's shoes would be leather, so I figured if I banned shoes that was kind of making everyone vegan as they walked in the door.''

Feet bared, the guests gathered near a table heaped with vegan hors d'oeuvres prepared by Rebecca Aaron, a St. Ann's junior and a proficient vegan cook. She had devoted an entire week to the food, including four dips -- white bean with garlic and rosemary, roasted red pepper, creamy spinach (with vegan sour cream), artichoke sunflower-seed -- baba ghanouj, mushroom pâté tartlettes, biscotti and two cakes.

her rich dad's art is cool though

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 13:44 on May 26, 2017

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Toadvine posted:

in case anyone wonders why people don't like lena dunham, its because shes a privileged yuppy far out of touch who does not deserve the platform she is on

I read stuff like that, and it makes me yearn for the apocalypse. Cleansing fire to wash away the useless wealthy scum that only serve to get in the way of human progress

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol just lol if you think she's slim

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
lena dunham is a loving slop whale and always will be

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Toadvine posted:

looks like it was drawn by a 12 year old suffering from massive head trauma. completely underwhelming and obvious, just like his daughter. plus, now we know why she thought it was cool to molest her little sister. jesus gently caress why are rich people always pedophiles?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Secular Humanist posted:

lena dunham is a loving slop whale and always will be

I never thought I'd say it but Lena Dunham is the best looking person in this picture

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

"My sister in every sense of the word"

She trolling

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 15:13 on May 26, 2017

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Amy Shumer has this totally not hot, hamster vibe going for her.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fiend posted:

Amy Shumer has this totally not hot, hamster vibe going for her.

She looks gross and also vicious and nasty personally

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She always looks greasy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Maybe it's just her face but she's got this perma-sneer that lots of rich girls have and she seems really unpleasant irl

• Locked thread