Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Amarcarts posted:

I don't really hate this person

It's kinda hard now that she's finally glowed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

nigga crab pollock posted:

the real question is why is she the go-to for so many empty thinkpieces instead of someone better

Rightness of opinions, a new standard of attractiveness.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Here's a mysterious secret:

I think Lena Dunham is a pretty okay decent enough lady and she would probably be a fun person to have a drink with. Who gives a poo poo beyond that? Why is GBS pants-making GBS threads obsessed with her weight and other physical features? :shrug:

Have you watched Girls? It's entertaining but narcissistic and puts her metropolitan elitism on full display, because that's what she is, a wealthy narcissist.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Benny Harvey posted:

I watched about 10 minutes and just thought "whiny white bullshit", was I on the money?

It's rich people problems played straight.

Adam Driver is great though, I like that goofy looking good actor

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
in case anyone wonders why people don't like lena dunham, its because shes a privileged yuppy far out of touch who does not deserve the platform she is on

GOOD COMPANY; A Crunchy Menu For a Youthful Crowd

quote:

THE invitation was explicit: ''Barefoot formal -- evening gowns, jewelry and no shoes!'' And so, on a recent rainy Friday night, 12 girls from St. Ann's, a private school in Brooklyn, pulled on their raincoats and headed over to the home of their friend Lena Dunham on College Place in Brooklyn Heights, where they left shoes and socks in puddles in the foyer.

''I just thought it was sort of Bohemian-seeming,'' said Ms. Dunham, a 16-year-old junior whose parents, both artists. were hanging out in another room. As a devout vegan, Ms. Dunham also had other motives: ''I also knew that everyone's shoes would be leather, so I figured if I banned shoes that was kind of making everyone vegan as they walked in the door.''

Feet bared, the guests gathered near a table heaped with vegan hors d'oeuvres prepared by Rebecca Aaron, a St. Ann's junior and a proficient vegan cook. She had devoted an entire week to the food, including four dips -- white bean with garlic and rosemary, roasted red pepper, creamy spinach (with vegan sour cream), artichoke sunflower-seed -- baba ghanouj, mushroom pâté tartlettes, biscotti and two cakes.

her rich dad's art is cool though

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 13:44 on May 26, 2017

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Roflan posted:

I've lost 15lbs in the past 35 days

Yikes please tell me you weighed over 300 when you started

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Has anyone seen Jimmy jars he was looking for this thread

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Very few people are consigned to fatness.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Blue Train posted:

You shouldn't. I'm skinny as hell and eat like poo poo and never exercise btw so there's one data point for you

Hi, I'm Toadvine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Psycho Society posted:

She does not look like a happy person

She's not happy about gun death.

• Locked thread