Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
the real question is why is she the go-to for so many empty thinkpieces instead of someone better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Fartbox posted:

No joke or sarcasm or irony, I think Lena is kind of cute. She doesn't have a great body but she's cute

I mean yeah but due to her lack of filter that betrays how milquetoast she is it also means we know she thinks she's smokin hot and smug about it

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Psycho Society posted:

in a just world dunham would have been sacrificed to moloch. The jews did this

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Oh my god that was why her arms looked weird Jesus fuckin Christ

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

vyst posted:

She looks like the kind of girl that wipes her rear end after a slimy poo poo once or twice and says "good enough" and goes about her day.

forwards, too, not backwards. and if you complain about it you're a sexist pig who can't handle a natural woman

• Locked thread