Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
*burst into the room, breathless*

HAS ANYONE SAID LENA DUMB HAM YET??????????????????

*shits pants, dies*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I said i
Poor man died for nothing

alternatively:

a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of sweaty fatbeards. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried amy schumer?"

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

rezatahs posted:

yeah she is one of those types that's just going to forever yo-yo between slightly fat to stupendously fat forever

tragic really

in this way our souls are kindred but i still will not sex it up with her

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Mnoba posted:

that's not quite fair, that's like saying every notable ultra left sjw from fire to zeitgeist turning out to be pedophiles that probably makes you one too

oh, i most definitely yoyo between kinda chunky to lol you fat but my soul is beautiful

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I wonder which celebrity woman GBS wants to gently caress least with a burning outrageous passion:

Amy Schumer
Meghan Trainor
Lena Dunham

D) All of the above

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Toadvine posted:

in case anyone wonders why people don't like lena dunham, its because shes a privileged yuppy far out of touch who does not deserve the platform she is on

GOOD COMPANY; A Crunchy Menu For a Youthful Crowd

her rich dad's art is cool though

looks like it was drawn by a 12 year old suffering from massive head trauma. completely underwhelming and obvious, just like his daughter. plus, now we know why she thought it was cool to molest her little sister. jesus gently caress why are rich people always pedophiles?

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

"My sister in every sense of the word"

She trolling

actually, i'm pretty sure it's a reference to the fact that they gently caress like ALL the time

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Yep I think that's what she's insinuating too. She so edgy.

i realized later that i didn't need the 'actually' in my post because it was a transparent and completely obvious, low-hanging fruit of a joke (like much of Schumer's work) but yeah Lena Dunham plays with Amy's vagina when she's sleeping without her consent, just throwing that out therre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

I mean, just look at it.

all i see here is a perfectly normal picture of noted sexiest woman in the worls ugly fat joke stealer amy schumer

• Locked thread