Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She's still ugly and if anything the extra weight hid her faces worse features

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She looks like Ringo Starr, or one of the Beatles anyway

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

rezatahs posted:

yeah she is one of those types that's just going to forever yo-yo between slightly fat to stupendously fat forever

tragic really

As long as she goes away and doesn't hang around for decades like another famous example of this, oprah

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I tried watching some clips of broad city seeing as everyone says it's good; it's not. Here is an example http://www.cc.com/video-clips/rgimi0/broad-city-the-holocaust-museum-of-abbi-abrams

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol Lena Dunham fat !! *has never had abs , has terrible facial hair *

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Some guy with terrible facial hair who shot himself in the head, lived, but the bullet hit his friend and she died. They're charging him with murder

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Old habits die hard huh

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She needs to fix them drat chompers

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

And wrote about it graphically, with zero remorse.

God it's quirky and within the spectrum of things she did, stop shaming her you misogynist

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

tuyop posted:

I don't know anything about Lena Dunham. Please tell me why I shouldn't like her.

Dunham also wrote in her memoir that she “took to bribing her for her time and affection,” giving Grace “three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds” and that “anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.”

Grace is her sister

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

So she's a liar too? Shameful

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

cool new Polack jokes posted:

I always pictured HElen Mirren but this new person, hmm, do not know what to make of her

Theres nothing wrong with being a fat

Wrong

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

WOW LENA IS REALLY LOOKIN GOOD THESE DAYS!!!!

:mrgw:

Wow I'm glad she finally got her poo poo together

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Secular Humanist posted:

lena dunham is a loving slop whale and always will be

I never thought I'd say it but Lena Dunham is the best looking person in this picture

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She always looks greasy

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tiberius Christ posted:

amy has got a puffy face ergo she has a puffy vagina

You know what they say: fat cheeks, fat lips

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Amarcarts posted:

It's not that I'm hating them but I've kind of felt bad lately that I've swiped left on some girls only because of their weight.

You shouldn't. I'm skinny as hell and eat like poo poo and never exercise btw so there's one data point for you

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fat and culturally appropriative, gross

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Is it true she was still molesting when she was 17?

Iirc she talked about masturbating as a teenager in the same bed as her sleeping sister

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

There's a reason goons hate her and it's not misogyny

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Psycho Society posted:

She does not look like a happy person

She's sad about guns

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jim Barris posted:

Come on, now, you aren't seriously telling me this is earnest are you?

Her bestie Amy Schumer is all about banning guns ever since that movie that was so bad it drove that guy to shoot it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Macasaurus posted:

this is the real divide in america, all ive seen on the internet today is gun violence day

So is this a purge type situation where gun violence is legal for the day or what

• Locked thread